If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Hatch Bug

Options

Xbox One

As i was playing killer last night I encountered a bug involving the hatch on Léry’s Memorial Institute. As i closed the hatch and triggered end game a survivor ran into me I swung and downed the survivor but he/she still managed to escape through the closed hatch. Attached is a short clip I have of the bug.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

In this clip, the survivor had a key and reopened the hatch.

Comments

• maxchienbinh
    maxchienbinh Member Posts: 92
    Options

dedicated server. so timing might be off on her screen. not sure about xbox but on PC this happens a lot

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 810
    Options

I see nothing wrong. Her Adrenaline popped and she used a key to open the hatch. Survivor will always be able to interact with the hatch during any mid-animation(downing animation) if the Hatch is open or they have a key to open it.

I must assume that you're new to the game(1 post), so I'll explain: Survivors can use items and one of them are keys, that allows them to open a closed Hatch.