Regarding SWF

Options

First of all: English is not my first language, so sorry if this is horrible to read.

There are many different opinions about SWF, but all have in common that the actual SWF system must be changed.
Most of the threads propose to nerf SWF in one way or another (some even say to remove it completely), but I do not like these approaches and here is why:

This comes from someone who playes mainly killer (but not good, just low ranks) and often SWF with one friend (also only low rank), but I do think that the low ranks do not make my opinion unimportant since what I am proposing wont touch upon the whole "balance thing", at least not gameplaywise.

As a Killer when facing SWF my enjoyment depends on the size of the SWF group: Facing 2 SWF groups with 2 players mostly feels fine, ofc there are the classic flashlight warrior doubles or the "I rush a gen while you tell me where the killer is" double, but they normally do not completely ruin my enjoyment (maybe because of the low rank, I do not know if it gets worse on higher ranks).
Against 3 in a SWF group I mostly get the classic cancerous games, the only upside here is that one survivor does not know whats going on (so he will probably get all the salt while not doing anything wrong) and against a group of 4..., well I never had a game against a SWF group of 4 that was remotely fun. Now on an important note: The reason I do not have fun against SWF groups of 3 or 4 is not, because they stomp me (I mean they do), but because I know that there are 3 or 4 guys sitting in a voice channel planning their every move and even "if" they actually play good, for me it will always feel like I lost to the fact that I was playing against SWF and not because I played against good players (this results in all the salt against SWF).

Now to the SWF side. It is incredibly fun to play this game together with friends on voice and I know that at least my friend would not play this game, if it was not for SWF. There is nothing more fun than screaming "I'm gonna save you" while getting hit right next to the hook your friend is hanging at :D

Now as you may notice my SWF sided text is pretty short in comparison to my Killer part. The reason is that I think SWF is perfectly fine for the Survivor side (it does what it is supposed to do) and the problem lies on the side of the Killer (the enjoyment of the Killer).
This is very important, since it means that nerfing SWF would only shift the unhappiness from Killer to Survivor, which is no answer to the current problem, instead enjoyment should be added to the side of the Killer (if possible without nerfing SWF).
For this I would propose giving the Killer a percentual Bloodpoin Bonus depending on the number of SWF players the Killer is facing (for example +100/200/400% for 2/3/4 in SWF, in case of 2 SWF groups of 2 200%). This would solve my problem on the Killer side when playing against a group of SWF, because I would be knowing that I get additional bloodpoints for playing against harsher odds (when playing against a group of 4 I would be crying blood while taking those points tho).

Now the real problem comes though: Firstly this would not fix the problem of rank, since it would be easier to rank up as SWF than as a solo survivor. Secondly the fact that SWF groups of 4 (or sometimes even 3) can toy with the Killer the whole game (given that the skill level of survivor and killer is close to equal) is not changed. (Anothe rproblem may be that at some point you do not need anymore bloodpoints, but that in itself is an issue that I do not want to address here).

These two (three) problems should be solved in another way (for example making a casual queue, where rank does not matter, buffing the killer when playing against SWF), but for obvious reasons those are not things easily balanced and when looking at the pace of important changes (no offense, I seriously appreciate all the work the devs are doing and understand that they already have their hands full with everything else) I thought that this would at least be a temporary solution and I think it is justified, because if the Survivor side can have fun by playing with friends on voice (which is one of the best things in this game) then the Killer should have some fun by getting those extra Bloodpoints.