Killer Bullying counter perk?

When 4 survivors are in your terror radius, basically get NOED for X amount of time... that would stop some of it right:?

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

I would give killers the possibility to mori survivors once they have been downed 3 or 4 times without getting hooked. Counter would reset on hook.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@Tsulan said:
    I would give killers the possibility to mori survivors once they have been downed 3 or 4 times without getting hooked. Counter would reset on hook.

That's a lotta' damage. It'd be impressive if someone manages to down someone four times but can't get them to a hook once. It's not that hard to get rid of blockers.

I've always liked the idea of a perk that gives you instant downs while carrying a survivor when 3/2/1 survivor(s) are within 16m. Adds some risk to it. You could save a teammate, but it might backfire.

• Tsulan

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

That's a lotta' damage. It'd be impressive if someone manages to down someone four times but can't get them to a hook once. It's not that hard to get rid of blockers.

I've always liked the idea of a perk that gives you instant downs while carrying a survivor when 3/2/1 survivor(s) are within 16m. Adds some risk to it. You could save a teammate, but it might backfire.

We are talking about a anti bully mechanic here. We could add additional prequesites. But every killer has experienced this situation, where you can down a survivor, but you can´t reach the hook because of DS, flashlights, pallets, body blocks and/or sabotage.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

@Tsulan said:

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

We are talking about a anti bully mechanic here. We could add additional prequesites. But every killer has experienced this situation, where you can down a survivor, but you can´t reach the hook because of DS, flashlights, pallets, body blocks and/or sabotage.

Flashlights are a non issue these days. You can face a wall to hard counter a flashlight save, and with how tight the angles are and how fast the pickup animation is now, the only way someone could reasonably make a save is if you're in the open and they're already right there.

But if there's multiple people there, I'll just drop them and start swinging.

• Tsulan

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

Flashlights are a non issue these days. You can face a wall to hard counter a flashlight save, and with how tight the angles are and how fast the pickup animation is now, the only way someone could reasonably make a save is if you're in the open and they're already right there.

Flashlight saves are still possible. OP is talking about a bully squad. So they are closeby.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

@Peanits said:

@Tsulan said:

a week ago a survivor managed to blind me from outside my FOV while I was looking at the wall. It is still possible. And of course the pallet stun is still guranateed