The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dedicated Servers Are Trash

trouble2x
trouble2x Member Posts: 32

It seems like ever since dedicated servers came out there been nothing but problems connection, joining, getting kicked, and staying connected. I’m sick of it, everything was fine before. If dedicated servers are going to be a thing then they need to be able to handle what comes with it. I’m tired of disconnecting out of nowhere for no reason and then receiving a penalty when I had nothing to do with it. I especially despise progress loss. It is unfair to have to work so hard during a match to rank up, pip up, earn bloodpoints, or simply just have a fun gaming experience just to have it stripped away because of errors that aren’t our fault. Especially when many of us check our internet and it’s fine. Not only that, but I’ve been able to play other games without any issues, however when I try to play Dead by Daylight it’s every other game I disconnect from anymore and it’s extremely frustrating. We shouldn’t have to worry about loss of progress every time we load into a game. I have had friends of mine report the same issues happening to them so I know for a fact this is not just a personal issue. Problems like this are what kills ones gaming experience and ruins the fun. It makes it where it feels pointless to play and not worth it. This is an issue that should and needs to be addressed immediately. Otherwise I’m not so certain how much longer fans will stick around; I know I’m growing tired of it and many others are too. Like I say, I know it can’t just be ones internet considering me and my friends can play other games without this issue so that tells me there has to be something up with the so-called “dedicated servers”. It’s is very frustrating and quite annoying. What makes it worse is that I love playing the game and actually want to but can’t because of a silly problem like this. Please, someone address this because I’m on the brink of blowing a gasket with how frustrating this is and how much potential progress I’ve lost. Thank you all, and stay safe.

Comments