Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does Deep Wound's Timer start only when stop running?

Oicimau
Oicimau Member Posts: 897
edited March 2020 in Ask the Community

Well, i thought Deep Wound timer would start the timer when getting out of the TR and out of the chase. But, when playing against a Legion, the DW timer didnt start at all until I stopped running. And if i started running again, it freezed again!

Is this a bug? Cause if its not, its almos making DW way less relevant, or useless at all to down a survivor passively... i got the change they did when changed Legion. But this change looks awful.

Best Answers

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Answer ✓

Yep. It only goes down upon walking/crouching or performing an action other then mending. Anything else and it doesn’t decrease.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Answer ✓

@Oicimau

The mend timer is supposed to pause when you start to run or mend, that's indeed intentional and not a bug. The Deep Wound status effect, especially on Legion, as been changed a few times in the past year since The Legion released. This is the current iteration of the Deep Wound Status effect that The Legions power follows.

Here's the link to the DBD Wiki on the deep wound status effect as proof

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Status_HUD#Deep_Wound

Answers