Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

bloodhunt X2 event pandemic [ENGLISH]

As most countries are confined why not put an event bloodpoints X2, I know that during the period of the event certain rules are destroyed by some killer / survivor (farming but that remains a small minority) we are impatient of your response (positive I hope) .

Comments

• BlueFirebilly
    BlueFirebilly Member Posts: 257

Devs wouldn’t want to do this, the game needs to be more Grindy, they’ll be stingy

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

OP is hard to read.

There will likely be a bloodhunt after Tome 2 closes. We had our last bloodhunt after Tome 1 closed and none inbetween. This is my best guess.

• TFjawbreaker
    TFjawbreaker Member Posts: 43

I sure hope we have one soon because the grind is rough as I have all killers p3 50 except deathslinger p2 42, and all survivor perks unlocked minus the new survivor.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Somebody already made a post like this a while ago and were bombarded with "oooooo why would you act so entitled for something like this during these troubling times." Hopefully you don't get the same treatment, because honestly I don't think it would be a bad idea to flip the switch on for double BP while everyone's cooped up.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

just a reminder even WoW has a 100%xp buff for the corona stuff

DBD is currently more annoying to grind than BFA, think about that for a second