It's okay to be a pink head Nea ?

Hello people, i wondering if it's okay to use the pink head nea because i loved it's design but i hear that toxic survivors always use that head piece to T-bag and such.

and i'm afraid that killer can make a misunderstanding thinking i'm toxic and tunnel me or even mori me just because of the head piece ( i never T-bag, i rarely bring items to lobby and etc. )

Comments

• Postcommodore
    Postcommodore Member Posts: 9

Wear whatever cosmetics you want I have noticed that several Neas like to wear the brighter hair colors but any survivor can be toxic a T-bag dance still irritates me even if you are wearing default cosmetics. The only issue with it I would say is it makes you stand out a bit more against the darker backgrounds.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Use whatever cosmetics you like!

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523

It's a cosmetic. That's all there is to it. If you like the way it looks, you're absolutely free to use it. Using it doesn't make you toxic, and as long as you're not being toxic while using it, killers are most likely going to realize that.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,793

I think you will be banned if Bhvr catches you using that hair sorry

• Kycer
    Kycer Member Posts: 337

I also get called toxic occasionally just for equipping P3 HillBilly outfit lol

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

Please do...makes you so easy to see in the corn!