Left Behind = LuL?

Options

I mean i'm all for using non meta perks to make the game more fun but whenever i see this perk...i can't....motivate myself to use it.

Has anyone had constant success using this perk?

Comments

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

The biggest problem is that the bonus is based on generators not completed. So, if you're last man standing with one generator left, it's not that useful. You'd need to stack it with Sole Survivor, and a couple other stealth perks to even have a chance.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

With the hatch closing mechanic where you need to complete a gen to open it again it might have seen play, but survivors effectively prevented the closing thing

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

if you're want an achievement it's part of build:

Object of obsession, sole survivor, left behind, self care (since no one else can heal you)

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161
    Options

It isn't all that great. It's only good for when you'll likely not need it. Honestly if it had stacks related to how many were left, it'd probably be better. Similar to how SS works.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options
    Honestly it needs a rework. In Left 4 Dead Bill powered the generator so his friends could escape. I don't see why one of his perks should help him after everyone else is dead. 
  • Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Options
    Peasant said:
    Honestly it needs a rework. In Left 4 Dead Bill powered the generator so his friends could escape. I don't see why one of his perks should help him after everyone else is dead. 
    But increasing the speed when everyone is alive means it can be slapped on many builds and thus abused. Games end quickly as is, so anyone increasing gen speed? Nah lol. I get what you mean but that stops it from being broken, if it activates on hook everyone can run it and do all gens while someone is on hook. No need to save that guy.
  • Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    Options

What about giving to that perk this:

• You see aura of hatch in range of 18m / 24m / 32m.

That perk would be rly "Left Behind" because you are prob last person so you need to escape, that would fit to that perk well and might see some play as well.

• BLUE_APE
    BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
    Options

@Buily09 said:

That perk would be rly "Left Behind" because you are prob last person so you need to escape, that would fit to that perk well and might see some play as well.

Uh I think killers would just rant about this being op.

I think it should be token based.

For every survivor that is killed or sacrificed, you get a token that inreases your repair speed by 4/5/6%
    The idea would be, bill's perks are made to make up for a dead survivor.

• Dabrownman1812
    Options
    BLUE_APE said:

@Buily09 said:

For every survivor that is killed or sacrificed, you get a token that inreases your repair speed by 4/5/6%

Would be a cool thing to try in ptb to make sure it's not too strong. Seeing hatch and gauranteeing escape almost I'm not a fan of. Since there is a map to track anyway.
  • Dabrownman1812
    Options
    BLUE_APE said:

@Buily09 said:

Would be a cool thing to try in ptb to make sure it's not too strong. Seeing hatch and gauranteeing escape almost I'm not a fan of. Since there is a map to track anyway.
    Seeing hatch will also encourage not saving others and just getting the minimum gens done.