If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Game catastrophic crash on loading Gideon Meat Plant

Options
Revansith
Revansith Member Posts: 367

System: Acer Nitro Ryzen 5

Platform: Windows 10 (metered connection so I dont have random updates messing my system)

I was waiting for Gideon Meat Plant to load, said map was specified by killer offering (appears at end). The game threw a spate of unhandled exceptions and I filed an automatic report.

I was able to play another match (different map) after restarting my computer. I did so in case it was some random Windows issue.

Consequences: Match decided i had entered far enough to deprive me of a pip and my offering and item. Normally a failure to load a match due to a player disconnecting is not punished. The offering is returned to inventory and the player does no depip. If this is a new thing that everyone depips if the match fails to load, then you may as well do away with pips and use some hidden skill based method of matchmaking...

The depipping is my only real complaint. You can have ranks sure but why make the game subject to the whim of a tunneling killer, or an expert SWF team.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated