Here is a tier list you lot will hate cause your all sprint burst users.

Comment and I explain cause you lot have some right idiotic opinions...

Comments

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    edited March 2020

lol Adrenaline as S Tier?

I'm an ex-killer main and Adrenaline is B maybe A Tier. It's not a guaranteed use, even when everyone is dead.

It has the potential to be good, only if the killer allows it to activate.

Balanced Landing is D tier now.

Dead Hard is B or C tier ONLY because of Dedicated Servers.

I'm a Sprint Burst user and it's A or S Tier because NOTHING prevents Sprint Burst from activating.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Head On S tier. Apply directly to the 4head!

• Uistreel
    Uistreel Member Posts: 634

Not disregarding your opinion (despite me disagreeing with it), but why do you consider lithe better than dead hard and sprint burst, when lithe is considered the worst exhaustion perk by a large amount of people, many of those people having thousands of hours in the game

• Ksoni
    Ksoni Member Posts: 607

Dead hard defenitely S tier. If survivors uses it good then you basically need 3 hits to down them.

Then Lithe, Sprint Burst and Balanced landing are on A tier because they all give you the same effect but in diffrient conditions.

And Head On is B tier. I would also give Adrenaline B tier, it mostly doesnt trigger at all in my matches but when it works and everyone has it, it hurts.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772
    edited March 2020

I'm sorry but honestly I have to disagree here. In terms of practical use it's definitely sprint burst and dead hard as s tier. Adrenaline is a tier at most, with balanced being next. Then lithe, then head on. Lithe is perhaps the worst, most impractical exhaustion perk, because most of the time you'll use it on a window, and if you're at a window and know what you're doing you don't need the movement Speed because that's what usually takes you to the next loop.

In terms on fun, though, head on is S, with all the rest being C.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk,

-A dedicated HeadOnGamer™

Edit: Oh also you spelt "you're" wrong in the title.