The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

remove keys from the game

keves
keves Member Posts: 3

Hello I made this account to ''vent'' about keys, I decided to play Legion, I wanted to try a ''forever'' build that's been going around, the survivors brought 2 toolboxes and a steve with a key. So I decided to bring a Ivory Mori for them.

I ended up mori' 2 of them, there were 2 steves one of which DC'd so his friend could escape I closed hatch and then the other escaped with the key.

why does this game even have keys? they all deserved to lose for the way they played.

keys are just an unfun unfair way of playing.

Comments

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,307

Personally I don't think anyone "deserves to lose" until they've actually lost. Doesn't matter if it's "I would've killed them if it wasn't for that <survivor thing>!" or "I would've escaped if it wasn't for that <killer thing>!". You didn't kill them, or you didn't escape - doesn't matter if you "would have done so" in my opinion.

And for the record I think keys (and moris, as if you mention one without the other you risk getting excommunicated or something 🙃) are stupid.

• SadDemogordon
    SadDemogordon Member Posts: 3

just remove spirit from the game , why does spirit even exist ist boring and unfair .

spirit is just an unfun way of playing .

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

You can have keys when you get rid of ebony moris. Both can suck to play against. And keys can counter Mori.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187
    edited March 2020

I'm glad I found someone who feels the same way as me regarding the Spirit.

Never liked that character, even when her PTB released, I uninstalled a day later (the ptb).

• asparagus
    asparagus Member Posts: 133

”keys are just an unfun unfair way of playing” yeah so are mori’s buddy learn that.

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Remove Keys and Ebony Moris. I only ever use Moris if I have a daily and anytime I was forced to use a key for the Rift I felt my brain cells die due to how easy it was.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

why? they're both a nice part of the game, and they are pretty rare so it's not like you encounter them every match

• keves
    keves Member Posts: 3

i am not a troll? but i understand that what i said can make you think that way.

just had another legion game, same build 1 survivor dc'd and 2 killed themselves, so their friend could get hatch.

swfs are so unfun? how many mori do i need to bring now..?

• CptainPotato
    CptainPotato Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2020

And the trolling keeps coming.

I'm assuming you were slugging the 3rd one, and he dc'ed so that the last one could get the hatch.

What I want to know is, why are you even trying to slug, put him on a hook and move one, at the end of the day, getting a 3k instead of a 4k won't kill you.