We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Killers need a buff

Basically I've started maiming killer again, and recently started using freddy, ghost face, and clown. I understand that clown is one of the worst killers in the game but hear me out. I think the devs really need to balance out the maps more by making them much smaller with a lot less infinite and safe pallets, because there are so many killers that are not able to pressure gens no matter how late or early in the game. I think this change needs to be implemented to make more killer viable again as a lot of them have cool and fun concepts yet you can't actually use any of them and get consistent 2-4k.

I also think that some of the killer perks may need to be reworked to be more viable for killer. For example NOED - they could change it so it is not a totem but only lasts a certain amount of time (1 minute / 1:30 minutes / 2 minutes) but I think we need more 2nd chance perks because one mistake stays with you for the entire game, where as survivors can bounce back from their mistakes.

The main concern I think should be the map size and tile spawns because every killer should be viable no matter what map their on. Personally I think badham and hadonfield are fairly balanced because of their size and it doesn't feel like they have too many infinites or safe pallets and I would hope maps become more around the same size as badham.

Anyways I'm open for suggestions and challenges towards my point in hope that people see this as a more practical solution compared to the classic "longer gen time"

Comments

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Just camp or proxy camp, dont go too far and return to the hook as soon as someone is unhooked, ez pz.

• SlavJenko
    SlavJenko Member Posts: 21

Btw I forgot to mention that I used to use Micheal, Pig and trapper most of the time and that I think the change could make some of these guys more viable again, as well as many more killers.

I use to be a survivor main and whenever me and my mates would play we would always complain about killers being unfair but now that I look back I realized we were just bad against them killers and that they are in need of some buffs now that I'm seeing both sides of the game properly