The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

That stare off when you're inches away from escaping.....

When you're last one alive, manage to open the gates and have made it to the end and have the Killer just staring at you from just outside the gate...
Sorta crouching to eachother and realising;
1: That the Survivor just won.
2: The Killer can't do a thing.

And NOT trying to be a Toxic type of Survivor, but sorta waiting for the Killer to try something, then for you to escape nice and easy.
hahaha, ah. Comedy.

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Nowhere near as funny as a Survivor thinking they are hot ######### in this situation and you Tombstone their ass.
  • Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Why would you do that? Just escape if you are planning to no need to rub it in his face.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@Tzeentchling9 said:
    Nowhere near as funny as a Survivor thinking they are hot ######### in this situation and you Tombstone their ass.

I have only done that once and it was .....satisfying.

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

I love when that happens and you're staring at the survivor and hit evil within 3 and down them as they are T-bagging because they aren't as close to the exit as they thought and it's off to the hook they go.

• Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

@dadsspaghetti said:

And NOT trying to be a Toxic type of Survivor

....then proceeds to be toxic.

• Ugum
    Ugum Member Posts: 26

@Action_Jaxon said:
    I love when that happens and you're staring at the survivor and hit evil within 3 and down them as they are T-bagging because they aren't as close to the exit as they thought and it's off to the hook they go.

I've had a few games like this (on both the Survivor and Killer side) and it makes me laugh really hard every time it happens.