Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rancor not working with Plague! (PC)

TitanTubs
TitanTubs Member Posts: 43
edited March 2020 in Bug Reporting

Edit: So Rancor's mori is only activated when all gens are completed, they gens aren't considered completed when you close hatch and block them off?/power them up to open the gates.. I feel like I should have been able to mori kate.. idk if this really is bug.

So I finally made it to the Rancor Rampage Challenge and I have it selected.

I just realized I barely know how to use paint and I pasted over my original in match print screen shot...

The match went really fast but I was able to get momentum and downed everyone with corrupt with 1 gen left, I compared the names and made sure to sacrifice everyone except the obsession. I find and close the hatch, and go over to obsession. Kate, the obsession is broken from the as result from vile purge, I did not get Kill option standing over her. I picked her up, had her wiggle out and knocked her down again. Still no option. I took her to a fountain to cleanse. I knock her down and still no option to mori. EGC Timer was running out and I let her open door and leave for putting up with my bug testing.

The loadout was: I have dark devotion, infectious fright, distressing, and Rancor, all lvl3. addons were rubbing oil and incensed ointment. I did use the 103% gruesome gateau. Hope This Helps!

Might I also add that I think Plague needs some love. The reason for my attempt to also show the emblem screen was to highlight that I got a 24k score, killed 3 survivors and multiple hook interactions. I earned 60.5k bp overall despite all this I was still black pipped. IMO she needs some tweaking with the emblem system.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Rancor only activates when all of the generators are powered. When the hatch is closed, the generators are blocked, not completed. As a result, Rancor is not meant to activate.

Comments