Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Player level update error makes me unnable to get rift fragments

ZindroZ
ZindroZ Member Posts: 1

The title sais it all. From this day, 30 of March, I've been unable to get any rift fragments because of this player level update error I get each and every match.

As you can see, here's the error I get each game I play. haven't tested it for killer since the queue times are just really long atm.

Here you can see I'm gaining nothing. No rift fragments at all. I've played 3 games and nothing. This error popps up each and every time. I'm missing one tier so I would get quite mad if I didn't get it.

Since this is the 2nd last day of the rift being open I'm just going to secure the items buy using some Auric cells. But please fix this player level update error so people won't have problems with it during the 3rd rift.

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Please refer to this thread to report it with everything they ask for: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125133/rank-update-error-megathread

This discussion has been closed.