New Perks Suggestion | Without Mercy and Handyman | UPDATED 31.03.2020

AqviK
AqviK Member Posts: 21
edited March 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions
Hi, I would like to suggest two ideas for new perks
WITHOUT MERCY - KILLERS PERK

You ask the entity for additional help to not to lose a chance

You become obsessed with one Survivor

if you hook your obsession while all generators are repaired, WITHOUT MERCY activates

if the all generators are repaired and any survivor tries to open the exit gates, you will receive a notification, and all exit gates levers will be blocked by the entity for 40/50/60 seconds

the aura of the survivor who tried to open the exit gates will be shown to you for 5 seconds

if the perk successfuly triggers, without mercy blocks until the end of the match

You can only be obsessed with one Survivor at a time

This perk can give a second chance to the Killer, especially if he's was genrushed

HANDYMAN - SURVIVORS PERK

You use everything that comes to hand to increase the chances of escape

as soon as the match starts, you will begin to receive 1 token for every 100/80/60 seconds up to a maximum of 5 Tokens

When handyman has at least 2 Tokens, you can create items

Press and hold the Active Ability button for 5 seconds while crouched and motionless

IF YOU HAVE 2 TOKENS YOU CREATE A RANDOM map (green - 50% | red - 50%)

if you have 3 tokens you create a random toolbox (brown - 10% | yellow - 40%, | green - 30% | purple - 20% CHANCE) - only twice per match

if you have 4 tokens you create a random first aid kit (BROWN - 10% | YELLOW - 30% | GREEN - 40% | PURPLE - 20% CHANCE)

if you have 5 tokens you can create a random flashlight (YELLOW - 20% | GREEN - 50% | PURPLE - 30%) - only once per match

luck affects item chances

The meaning of this perk is to receive rare items in an unusual way, I also gave a restriction on creating a tool box and a flashlight so as not to abuse the Perk. In order not to receive only rare items, it was logical to add the chance of getting not rare items

I tried to give a two original ideas and I think I succeeded
Post edited by AqviK on

Comments