If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Object of Obsession

Options

Work even if you are in the killers terror radius.

It is so stupid, becouse there is no option to catch surv with this in the Larys without something like pop.

(played as Freedy - suprise tp did not work, even if obsession was in my terror radius - basic 32m)

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Survivors who are asleep do not have a terror radius and therefore always have Object of Obsession active

Comments

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 722
    Options

When the Obsession is in the dreamworld she doesn't hear a terror radius, just the lullaby and is under the oblivious status effect, so it's not a bug, is working as intended.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

It's worth pointing out that this broken @#$% still works against """""""""stealth""""""""" killers.

• SunaIIanu
    SunaIIanu Member Posts: 722
    Options

What stealth killers do you mean? Pig, Ghostface, T1-Myers and Wraith all have the undetectable status effect now.

Don't get my wrong, it's a stupid perk, that needs changes but I'm pretty sure that at the moment the trap killers (Trapper, Hag) are the most negativly affected by this perk.

This discussion has been closed.