The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Question about WHEN we recover.. and why?!

GhostFaceTJW
GhostFaceTJW Member Posts: 25
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

I have a question regarding the recover process..

Why is it then when a killer grabs us WITHOUT inflicting a blow of any kind ... And then killer drops us to go after somebody else or whatever.. we then are useless on the floor.. with the recover bar above us....

It's the same if we're pulled off of a generator too..

Why do we just not land on our feet and have a chance to carry on?

Seems very strange that the interrupted action makes us need to fully recover.. and then seek help to get back up...

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.. but it's something I've always wondered about.. happened to me last night too... Was dropped after being pulled off a gen.. then dropped as others were standing blocking the killers path..

Comments

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

It’s a game mechanic punishing survivors who were not paying attention or tried an action, that can be disrupted, right in front of the killer. I get that your slightly upset about the realism but, as was suggested, this isn’t a realistic game. Did you want a new animation when the killer drops you? Maybe he stomps really hard on you? It’s just silly lol. Just pretend the killer grabbed you and nearly broke your spine when he squeezed you :P

• GhostFaceTJW
    GhostFaceTJW Member Posts: 25

Just maybe have a drop and have a mend status instead I think... At least you aren't sitting useless while waiting for someone to get you up again.. a slice from legion is more devastating than being grabbed and then dropped ..

Fair enough..