Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Shapes Tier 3 kill trophy and add ons glitch

Faethor01
Faethor01 Member Posts: 11

When using 2 different add ons in 2 separate as The Shape both add ons claimed to kill survivers within tier 3 but I could not kill any survivers within tier 3. So I got unlimited tier 3 and a offering for killing hooked survivers and I killed every surviver within tier 3 and still did not get the trophy for killing all survivers within tier 3. Killing all survivers within tier 3 trophy is impossible to ahieve if you cant kill survivers with evil tier 3 or kill survivers with evil tier 3 and still not fet the trophy. This needs a fix if none of it is working.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,932

If you are talking about the Evil Incarnate trophy for Michael Myers, you need to mori the survivors whilst in T3 - achieved with Judith's Tombstone add on, and you have to actually grab the survivor to perform the mori, so not lunge and down them for example. So you get very close to the survivor and then tap M1 and get the grab action instead of a hit, but you do have to be very close to the survivor.

• Faethor01

I just grabbed a surviver with the add on and I still cant mori kill survivers. This add on is glitched and the trophy even more. I had unlimited tier 3 and I mori killed all survivers and I still didnt get the trophy. The trophy is kill all survivers within evil 3 so I doont know why I didnt get the trophy. If someone could post where to go when trophys dont work or glitch please tell me because this add doesn't work and even with unlimited tier 3 and killing all survivers by hand doesn't work apparently get the trophy for killing all survivers by hand within tier 3.

• Faethor01

I actually did the tombstone right so thankyou for letting me know how to do this.