Is this really a thing?

I was in a match with two rank ones. I went around breaking totems, unhooked a few people, and got hooked one. The killer was ghostface and while I was helping work on a gen he came up and surprised me and the other person. He hit the other one and I ran off and threw down a pallet in panic and my chase music was going nuts. Not even two seconds after I threw it down ghostface broke it and walked around the area i hid, couldnt find me and left. I helped finish the gen and went to unhook someone and took a protection hit and got hooked my second time. Then one of the rank ones grabbed me and let go making my character scream repeatedly for almost the full duration of the struggle mode and even blocked another survivor from unhooking me until just before I died.

When the match was over I asked them why they did that and they said i was being boosted. Wasting pallets when I wasnt even being chased. I had recorded the match and the whole match I only threw one down when the killer was right there and my chase music was going nuts.

Is it seriously a thing for another survivor to punish others like that for bad play??

Comments