One thing that needs "THE CLOWN" to be better

Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266
edited May 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've been doing a lot of hours for the new killer and I think I could give an opinion about its current status.

It is quite good at looping as expected by its power, it slows down and "blinds" .... but I think that its power is very short and weak with respect to others.

I think he needs one thing within his power to be a killer balanced and much better.

First of all, I would put you within your power, to make a reference, we talked about the doctor, you know that his last rework "McLean" introduced a small function to the power of the doctor which when he launched a lightning the survivor was silenced for 2.5 seconds (which can not interact with pallets, windows, etc ...) I think it's a good idea to introduce this effect into the power of the clown which while the survivor is affected by the gas, is penalized and becomes unusable for X seconds .

I think it would be a good function to incorporate it into your power.

I hope that the PTB and those of us who have tried the killer and have given opinions, the developers listen to us and "maybe they will change something of the new killer" until it officially comes out.

Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• Th3Nightmare

Silence as the doctor, a bad orientation ... many interesting ideas that could have its power to improve ... I see it a little weak.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

It would be too huge. The cloud duration is actually rather long, and nothing can stop you from clouding pallets to nullify its use and get a free hit in the meantime.

His tweaks should probably be somewhere else imo.

Maybe a direct hit from a grenade could stop have this effect tho, instead. Now that would be interesting.

• Th3Nightmare

Many of those who have tried the killer say the same, everyone wants or would like to have that effect like the doctor.