We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

DC in mid game

Options
Pilch
Pilch Member Posts: 3

PC

For me this game each day gets more and more unplayable. I keep getting randomly disconnected over and over again and "losing connection to host" while all of my friends are still in the game. It has gotten to the point where its taking 24 hours to play again. I look on the forums every day and see it happens to other people as well, I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.

I can tell when I'm about to dc from the fact that player models run straight and keep running into walls. If i'm on a generator I freeze with skill checks still going but i cant move way from the generator. It seems like it happens completely randomly because it has happened toward the start of the game or to the end of the game right when I'm about to walk into the exit gate.

It happens to me quite frequently but random. Only once it happened on my first game and from there its really quite random. I could play 5 games then it happens or 2.

Heres the log if you need it.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated