[NEW KILLER] teaser

Arri
Arri Member Posts: 7

They just dropped this. What do you think? 

Comments

• Arri
    Arri Member Posts: 7
    I hope it's a Japanese creepy girl like the ring!
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

My Grudge dreams are becoming reality.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

There's something in that image that resembles the machine a friend of mine and I saw when we searched several maps for clues.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

The Room Looks Japanese,and the sounds are like Crawling Fast? ,So The Grudge? (Also there's a New The Grudge Movie Coming this Year)

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 603
    edited August 2018

The map has a Japanese style.

possible options:

The teacher
    Kayako (the grudge)
    The Geisha

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I think the heavy footsteps rule out things like the grudge, teacher & geisha.

• Mc_Harty

@SenzuDuck said:

Not necessary. The footsteps could simply be the survivor.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

We got Billy and Leatherface.
    So now we get reboot Freddy and original Freddy.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

@Mc_Harty said:

@SenzuDuck said:

Not necessary. The footsteps could simply be the survivor.

I don't think they'd give huge boot footsteps to survivors but it is entirely possible.

• WINTERS
    WINTERS Member Posts: 127
    edited August 2018
    Orion said:

There's something in that image that resembles the machine a friend of mine and I saw when we searched several maps for clues.

Can you upload it here? I'd like to see it. I'm super excited.

It looks like it's in a school. 
  • OakLestat
    OakLestat Member Posts: 125

Maybe it is Hook....

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

I am immune to teasers from BHVR

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I think it’s going to be the teacher, the video looks like someone is walking the halls of a school.
  • Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254

@IronWolf115 said:
    IT'S WOLVERINE!

Lol that's what I thought.

@Mc_Harty said:
    My Grudge dreams are becoming reality.

Yeah that would be cool if the killers going to be female. If not then I'm still rooting for pumpkin head!

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

It's dragon ball guys
    it's japonese themed soo japonese killer, and is a powerfull killer soo it must be dragon ball

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

HYPE

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Japanese stuff always scare me the most. :sweat:
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher
    Kayako (the grudge)
    The Geisha

Why would a Japanese setting guarantee a teacher killer? If anything, it kind of rules it out.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    I like how everyone is already dead set on it being grudge because of the map.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

Why would a Japanese setting guarantee a teacher killer? If anything, it kind of rules it out.

the picture appears on the school map, I understand you have doubts but the scratch was not there before.

this image is from long time ago

Is that even the same location? I found several of those paintings without any scratches.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

If i'm going to buy the chapter i prefer it to be licensed. It is more mid to low tier perks on both characters. I may skip it.

• pandorayr
    pandorayr Member Posts: 603

@Orion said:

@pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

the picture appears on the school map, I understand you have doubts but the scratch was not there before.

Is that even the same location? I found several of those paintings without any scratches.

yes

• PigNRun
    edited August 2018
    pandorayr said:

@PigNRun said:
    pandorayr said:

possible options:

The teacher

Kayako (the grudge)

The Geisha

Well, but Japanese school is way more likely to get a schoolgirl ghost. Its the trope and what almost everyone relates it to (or a janitor/caretaker). Usually Teachers are the bad guys who created the ghost and die at the end, or just the legend tellers.

Also, still way too early to tell if its a school or not. To me, it looks more like a Japanese temple/house because of the background behind the door.

Edit:
    Also, why do scratches imply a teacher? Just shows the killer has claws/sharp weapons.
  • ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    Let me copy what i wrote on the other thread.

Kuchisake-onna

Its based on some japanese folklore about a ghoulish woman who was mutilated by her husband with a glasgow smile who now randomly approaches victims and asks them if shes pretty, if they say yes she will give them a similar scar, if they say no she will kill them with sharp weapons.

She hides her scars and distorted mouth using a surgical mask. Feng has a cosmetic with a surgical mask and Trappers smile on it (I know shes chinese but still the only female asian in the game).
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208
    Im getting a very strong pirate vibe from that trailer...
  • LvGamer34
    LvGamer34 Member Posts: 76

PUMKINHEAD! he has 3 fingers to scratch!

• GaymerGuy91
    GaymerGuy91 Member Posts: 11

The picture is very interesting. It would be cool to see a Japanese urban legend come to life in the game. The school outfits are very Japanese school girl like and the whole picture thing. It was been watching us the whole time. Maybe it'll play into other pictures or mirrors in the game??

• PigNRun
    pandorayr said:

@ChesterTheMolester said:

Kuchisake-onna

Its based on some japanese folklore about a ghoulish woman who was mutilated by her husband with a glasgow smile who now randomly approaches victims and asks them if shes pretty, if they say yes she will give them a similar scar, if they say no she will kill them with sharp weapons.

She hides her scars and distorted mouth using a surgical mask. Feng has a cosmetic with a surgical mask and Trappers smile on it (I know shes chinese but still the only female asian in the game).

Kuchisake-onna (口裂け女 : woman with her mouth cut)

Except thats not her mouth cut. Its her skin completely ripped out of her face, only showing her skull. :P
  • MasochistFreddyMain
    MasochistFreddyMain Member Posts: 42
    Nah still has her nose not a nasal cavity like a skull would. And the mouth is ragged but those aren’t her teeth showing. Definitely looks skull like with the missing eyes. 
  • slingshotsurvivor
    slingshotsurvivor Member Posts: 943

Kuchisake-onna

This makes sense! I was wondering about the mask and this has got to be the reason... Hope that it's the killer! 
  • CoffengMin
    CoffengMin Member Posts: 862

wow i just hope it doesnt jumscare me like unespected hag traps cuz if it does i might get a heart attack

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    I would piss my pants if it is the girl from the grudge. Imagine her crawling around the corner while you are doing a gen. 
  • BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

the video Teaser has The Grudge Vibes

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    Sally55 said:

This killer better not get nerfed straight out the gate like Freddy......

Nice bait, troll.
  • sorrowen
    sorrowen Member Posts: 742

I believe its a strigoi a type of vampire

• Mongolfier
    Mongolfier Member Posts: 1

What if it's Hachishaku-sama(8-feet tall woman)?

That would explain the heavy steps and school setting. And a glimpse of the white silhouette in the end of the clip.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    edited August 2018

My guess would be a Geisha since they walk around in those types of footwear. The person in the photo could've even been a Geisha at one point. If she was mutilated then she could no longer be a Geisha.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I love what I recall from the movie, the concept was very sad and very creepy.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

@Tsulan said:

@brokedownpalace said:
    Sally55 said:

This killer better not get nerfed straight out the gate like Freddy......

Nice bait, troll.

Why bait or troll?
    That´s a reasonable question.
    Freddy WAS nerfed 1 week after release.

Not exactly relevant though seeing as multiple times the Devs have said that what they did was a mistake and we have also had 2 Killers since Freddy and neither got drastically nerfed. In fact the Clown was buFFed a little before his release. So I think it's clear they aren't dumb enough to make such a stupid move like that again.

• Mc_Harty

@Tsulan said:
    You mean like instantly giving survivors a huge buff after they got review bombed for the minor survivor nerf?

Define 'huge'.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    edited August 2018
    Mc_Harty said:

@Tsulan said:
    You mean like instantly giving survivors a huge buff after they got review bombed for the minor survivor nerf?

Define 'huge'.

Also define "instantly."