We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Error Code 300

Options
Ryuhi
Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,707

So this has been happening a lot, booting me from games (If I can even get into them) or just preventing lobbies from forming or crashing on the map loading screen. As an added bonus, sometimes it will randomly claim there is no network connection while this is happening. Have validated local files successfully and restarted steam, but now its doing it constantly.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,707
    Options

its also worth noting that when it starts happening, the autosave entity tendrils on the top of the screen loop infinitely, pretty much how I know I'm apparently not allowed to play the game anymore.

• dbdlagger
    dbdlagger Member Posts: 21
    Options

A lot of people have been having this issue including me.. Contact the devs at support.deadbydaylight.com and sumbit a ticket beacuse they mostly wont help u here.. I did the same.. And he told me that he will investagating this issue and looking up to it.. I will tell u if anything else happens