balancing for teams of players

Options

I would like to suggest that the company do something regarding the players who set up a party, because I am a player who plays both survivor and killer, I am ranked 2 and I say that at times when I get teams of closed survivors where they use disagree to communicate and it is impossible for the killer to win, it is just to play killer against a closed team using discord in ranking 1 and 2 that it is very easy to notice this, it takes me 60 seconds to get the first survivor and put on the hook, in those 60 seconds there are already 2 generators, then I'll go after another 60 more seconds, there are 2 more generators, this is impossible to play, my suggestion is as follows, when a survivor invites another to play in a group that has a penalty on the speed of making a generator for example, 3% for each survivor invited to the team, as it is impossible to win, and it is not a match or another, it is every match, every 10 matches 8 are closed teams it is very simple to solve see, just create a penalty when making a generator to match the game to the killer.

Comments

• Chan_002
    Chan_002 Member Posts: 21
    Options

why would you wanna penalize survivors who work together? Thats a key component to the game is working together (or if u choose not to thats also an option) to escape, to me imo it just sounds like you're mad that u keep losing to SWF.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    AnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 539
    Options

Another user on this site said that SWF groups should not be able to run more than 1 perk between all of them so each player has to have something the other player doesn't. So only one can run self care, only one can run DS and so on.

They should receive a speed decrease on running, vaulting, dropping pallets because a good looper can loop for minutes at a time.

Generators they should receive an additional speed decrease of repairing 10% for each SWF members so 2 - 20%, 3 - 30% and 4 - 40% because SWF lobbies are fast at doing generators.

Most SWF groups pop 4 generators in about 4 minutes if they have a good looper. I don't think this is fair to the killer to get run all around the map whilst generators are popping all around you.

Health, map, torch etc should be used by any members.

We also need to know in the pre game lobby who and how many players are in the SWF group.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
    Options

You should first think about why you need so much time to down a survivor, cause thats not how its possible.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    Options

Let's see why it takes so long. My highest level killer is 27. Not prestiged, just level 27. I've 3 green perks and one purple perk.

I've 0 good perks as a killer or survivor, the best I've as a new player is spies from the shadows green perk on my killer.

I've to go up against fully decked out survivors, prestiged characters they've got with probably all of theirs perks unlocked and loads of offerings and add ons available to them to use.

But you're right let's complain how I can't down a survivor. Let's complain about how a survivor just ran me around the new map dropping every pallet in their way. Then 3 generators popped before even hooking him. But you're right it's not because they're veteran players are over powered, It's not because I've no good perks, no hours of game play or no good offering or addons available but it's because I'm a bad player.

Wow! What have you got to say about how unbalanced this game is then... LetsPlayTogether

• Chan_002
    Options

It really just sounds like your new to the game and just complaining that you cant kill/ hook survivors, you have to grind in the game thats a pretty core concept of the game, of course your not going to have good perks like NOED or hex:ruin, you need to grind for then, and in terms of Ruin youd need to play as hag and get it as an unlockable perk for all killers, so to me its really just a "get gud" situation for you, penalizing survivors for playing together is really dumb and unnecessary

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    Options

I suggest you read the upcoming PTB changes, because the devs are doing exactly that. Survivors are getting nerfed into the ground for just doing their job together.

• Chan_002
    Options

Thats just there base speed being nerfed now with your suggestion its gonna take even longer if there squad up which isnt what we need now

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    Options

It's not a " Get gud " situation, it's why are new players being matched again pro veteran survivors?

They have all perks, all add ons, all offerings and all characters, basically everything they need to win, a new player being matched against these and your conclusion is to " Get gud "

You just proved my point in how unbalanced the game is lmao

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    Options

I've read something about match making only but that isn't going to work it it expands the search to anyone. It's still going to give us bad matches in the end still.

• Chan_002
    Options

new players arent getting matched with "pro veteran survivors" they start at rank 20 and will face rank 20's unless a good player is intentionally deranking to get bad players and even at that i think once u hit rank 15 or 14 u cant derank any further (could be wrong about this) but thats just a matchmaking issue and doesnt require SWF to be penalized for playing together especially with the new patch already hitting players who work on one gen together, if we do what you suggest about penalizing SWF + the new gen changes theres going to be no point in even doing gens then cause theyll be way to slow to even finish. Again u just proved my point your a salty killer main who doesnt like losing

• Humanarian
    Humanarian Member Posts: 230
    Options

1) Every generator is 1/5 of the Survivors' main objective.

2) Every hook is 1/9 of the Killer\s main objective.

3) Gens aren't running away.

Enough said.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    edited April 2020
    Options

Every match I get put into is usually all red ranks, every single one of them. It's very rare I even get someone who is on the same skill level as me.

I get put up against 4 man SWF with equipment, torches tool boxes etc and most of them are rank 1. Then I get nasty messages sent on the PS telling me to get skill.

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    Options

I've pulled up from rank 12 killer to rank 6 by tunnelling and then campaign the hook.

This is the matches I've today

3, 1, 4, 3

8, 7, 6, 15

3, 2, 2, 4

4, 4, 7, 4

3, 2, 2, 2

2, 1, 2, 5

2, 3, 3, 2

4, 3, 3, 2

I've started SC the after matches to show how unbalanced this game is when they ask. Every single game today has been a 4 man SWF lobby but 1. I think the level 15 was random players. You can imagine how one sided this game actually is.

All I'm able to do is tunnel the one player and then camp. Literally as soon as I pick the one players up, there is 3 people stood in my way of the hook or 2 players blinding me with flash lights, 1 player destroying the hook, as soon as they down they down on a pallet, go to pick them up and a player out of nowhere drops the pallet,,,, chase on again.

One sided game and it's only sided to SWF lobbies.

Last match I had was 4 man SWF and all of a sudden I kill one, 3 escape through hatch using key. Is SWF lobbies fair doing that? No, i'ts not.

What is the point in playing this game if every game is going to be up against 4 man SWF group?

• Chan_002
    Options

dude your rank 6 of course your going to be going against red ranks and SWF and how ur saying it it just sounds like your not very good at the game, if people are getting in your way while carrying, then just drop the ######### survivor and hit them until they move away, slugging and camping are tactics so who cares if ur going against SWF just slug and camp and you could win

• AnnoyedAtTheGame
    edited April 2020
    Options

What ever rank I'm it shouldn't be putting me with red rank unless I'm red rank myself.

I've just been on a killer that I've never used ever. 1 standard green perk and that's all, no adds ons and no offerings.

I got put up against a SWF group 1,1,2,2

To me and many other players who're on this game. There is no match making what so ever and the game unbalanced.

so they got 20k, 19k, 18k, 15 and I got 11k. Why did I get so less, they looped through 2 windows, disappeared all the time, took out I think all totems, gen rushed all generators.

I know the devs are working on a solution for match making but right now it's so fustrating that the devs even allowed it to happen. Survivors need balancing quite a lot.