Agitated Advantage archive challenge bugged
Hook 5 survivors in the basement while using the perk Agitation, all in the same trial, and challenge doesnt register as complete.
Hooked a survivor in the basement, let them escape, downed them again and hooked them in the basement again, then down and hook the remaining 3 survivors in the basement for a total of 5 basement hooks, while using the perk Agitation II, the second rank of the perk. Challenge didnt get marked as complete. This was on an autohaven map, the one with the petrol station shop.
Steps to reproduce:
- Pick trapper, equip no add-ons or offerings, equip the perks Agitation II, BBQ II, Whispers I, Nurses II, be on the autohaven map with the petrol station/shop, with the Agitated Advantage archive challenge active, and a daily ritual of catch 3 survivors in bear traps.
- Lay bear traps around the shack area where the basement has spawned.
- Catch a survivor in a bear trap and M1 them, and then hook them in the basement on the closest hook. Let them get unhooked and out of the shack door, then down them again and put them back on the closest hook.
- Down someone else and put them on the left hook.
- Grab the rescuer as they try to unhook, put them on the back hook.
- The last survivor steps in a beartrap on the stairs, gets hit by M1, picked up, and put on the closest hook as the first survivor had been recently sacrificed by this point.
Thats 5 hooked survivors in a single trial, and the challenge didnt get marked as complete. (The daily ritual of catch 3 survivors in bear traps was marked as complete though.) Nobody disconnected.