Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

prove thyself is gonna be much stronger now

not sure how i feel about the prove thyself and stakeout changes would like to hear other people's opinions

Comments

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458

no its' the same, it's a buff to keep the perk the same or else it would have been shadow

just like pig 😫😪

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    edited April 2020

Prove Thyself isn't getting that much of a buff. The Prove Thyself buff was only made to compensate for the co-op gen speed reduction.

Stake Out was never good and will stay that way.

• TheMythicalCat
    TheMythicalCat Member Posts: 175

5% more wont be enough to make it good.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861

I will gladly trade that “buff” for this upcoming patch.

• chaosdriver
    chaosdriver Member Posts: 74

How?? Gen speeds NOW give a 10 percent penalty PER survivor on the gen. Prove thyself NOW gives a 10 percent boost. It negates the effect of 1 other survivor on the gen with you

Gen speeds AFTER UPDATE give a 15 percent penalty PER survivor on the gen. Prove thyself AFTER UPDATE gives a 15 percent boost. It again negates the effect of 1 other survivor on the gen with you.

In conclusion prove thyself is exactly the SAME!

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

Its not exactly a buff for Stake Out and Prove Thyself. Its actually the inverse situation of what happened with Brutal Strength and breaking pallets. They nerfed the basekit stuff and compensated by raising the numbers on perks.

Quite an interesting approach. Solves part of the generator issue (potentially), and gives a bigger incentive on using perks. So, two birds, one stone.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

From what I have heard, Stake Out is already bad enough that the compensation buffs are perfectly justified.

In my personal opinion, Prove Thyself was too powerful given that it gives the killer zero warning that it is in play. All you get is a vague feeling that the gens are going way too fast with no hint as to why or who is causing it. I don't think Prove Thyself should have gotten the compensation buff.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

good point man but discordance would be good against it

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

True, but I don't want to be forced to use Discordance every game so I can bust up potential Prove Thyself parties. I do thankfully have that perk but it doesn't fit every play style.