If only all killers were like this...

aknitus
aknitus Member Posts: 124

^Do read my comments in chatbox :P

If only killers would strive to be better and keep trying to become better. Yes, there are days when even with the strongest of addons, I may still fail. But that does not mean I go cry to devs in this forum and tell that killers are UnderPowered (UP) and that they need balancing. I will keep trying and I will not stop until I succeed and go top rank.

P.S. By the way, wraith addons are sick OP. The all-seeing, wailing bell, windstorm can crush even the best of survivors.

Also, I had fun with the below "Haunted Grounds Collapse". This game is fun when it is challenging, not when things become silly easy for killers.

Comments

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

There's a few pointers as to how bad survivors in ur games were. First and obvious,ranks. Second,perks. Third,points. If someone has 2k points in a game it means that they either killed themselves on hook or were afk and did nothing. Same with the 9k guy in the first game. Wraith addons are good,some. The good ones are windstorm/coxcombed clapper on certain maps from what I know. Don't play wraith so wouldn't be able to say with a 100% certainty.

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

If only I was a low ranking killer... I could get 4k's too all day long with no add-ons or even perks.

• BigBubs
    BigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Ok 👌

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

Yeah, some Killers are way better than the Forum guys. "I lose, so the Devs are bad!"

Like, I vsed a Rank 10 Killer a few days ago. He should not have been in this Lobby, full of Red Ranks, he chased me for 3 Gens. All 4 escaped (he still got a few Hooks), and instead of blaming Gen Speed, SWF or the Map, he was like "gg" and "I spend too much time on you". Like - seeing the problem right away and not blaming the "toxic 4 man SWF" which was in fact a 2 man and 2 Solos or that Gens go too fast.

There is still hope that normal people exist in this game.

(Now he just needs to play vs Rank 10s instead of Rank 1s..)

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
  • Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

*1 DS, 2 DH, 1 BT, Spine chill and adrenaline*

lmao so suboptimal

:)

• zeplore
    zeplore Member Posts: 95

Not red rank so this data is irrelevant

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

I don't know. People talking about how balance certain things are in a game sounds normal to me. Since it happens in every game i can think of. Battle for middle earth series had balance patches. People talk about how balance or overpower things were in dragon age origins.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited April 2020

I got a 4k at rank 20 on farm maps.

If we go by that, then everything is just peachy :D

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

The thing i think the op overlooked is. Well we have no idea what happen in any of these games. Only the end result and the second picture shows, the survivors doing poorly, if three of them have 4k or less in terms of blood points. With the highest being 8k. Making it seem like these survivors were the rather poor from what little context we have been shown. That and two matches is such a small sample size, that is simply to small of a sample size and only from the point of view of a single killer. To claim everything is fair and balance like random crits.

• Carpemortum
    Carpemortum Member Posts: 4,506

"If all killers were like this"

*proceeds to show pics of self as killer.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

Killers can only get so good on certain maps. This has nothing to do with killer players not wanting to get better, but wanting to have a fair chance of winning on all maps, not just some.

Trying to get better on a map until you win on that map has nothing to do with balance.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736

What?

• aknitus
    aknitus Member Posts: 124

To those asking what I mean when I say "If all killers were like this", I meant to say "If all killers would stop complaining about how unbalanced the game is for the killer and try and get better at it". I will take the liberty to provide some clarity to a few of my "aforementioned" points.

@Carpemortum Be like me. Dont be like the losers who like to complain because they lose. 😎

Clarity #1: I dont speak of addons, maps, perks, etc. I speak of the player's attitude when playing killer. "I did not play well this time, but I will try even harder next game" is something that I would advocate over "I lost all 4 survivors even with pink addons. What an unbalanced game! Nice work Devs". For instance, Freddy is very OP with his teleport paired with the right perks. But I try my best to escape every single game. The challenge is what I like in this game, unlike others. If I die, I die. I know that I can try to be better in my next game. That is all I can do. I wont go crying to devs saying that the game is unbalanced. There are people out there who can loop Freddy's with their OP builds and escape or let the team escape. If they can do it, So Can I!

Clarity #2: The second pic is the game in which I was able to collapse the game using Haunted Grounds. They tried their best to juke, hide, etc. But everything there went perfect. I hooked first survivor - haunted grounds is activated - I go to the shack where 2 men are doing gens - I down one - I see the other hiding behind the tree because of All-Seeing - I down him after missing to one of his jukes - I hook him and go to the downed survivor and I see the last survivor hiding behind trees, again with All-Seeing. You can visualize how the rest of the game would have taken place. The timing for everything was perfect against the potato survivors.

You see, in the above, how my killer addons were tremendously OP?

And when you talk about red rank survivors looping killers endlessly, the killer needs to understand that he can disengage and go for the less-skilled or less-ranked survivors first. Most games would have them.

Nerf the maps all you want. Red rank (skilled) survivors will always find a way to loop you for 3-4 mins straight.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2020

I main Hillbilly and i can say that you re 100% wrong. Hillbilly is good on any map.

So you just playing victim here.

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

True but instead killers entitled to 4 kills if they used best addons + Mori.