The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killers are ruining this game

2»

Comments

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

@WaterDragonSlayer said:
    What if just here me out you bring the perk "Borrowed Time" as a Survivor
    If you're a killer and you don't like to camp because of the boring game play I recommend you bringing the perks "BBQ and Chili" and/or "Make Your Choice"
    This is a high ranking problem because I don't see a lot of campers at low ranks.
    These perks for high ranking Survivors and Killers maybe the to non camping matches.

I'm a lower rank killer, but I have to say: I don't generally camp unless the situation calls for it. For example, last game I was accused of camping (even the other survivors were like "uh, no"). It was the game, and I was playing the trapper. Trying to get the "catch 3 survivors in traps" ritual. Just about the worst possible place. Anyways, I down one and catch another survivor off the generator. Hook both very close to it. The generator is about half done, and the two hooked survivors are about 14 meters apart with the half finished generator in between. There's only 3 survivors alive still. Do you REALLY think I'm going to walk that far away from so many objectives? I spent the better part of a minute just setting up traps for when someone inevitably gets off the hook. But that was camping :lol:

Ended up being a 4k game. I mean, I had 3 objectives within 10 feet of each other. Half finished generator and two hooked survivors. Leaving seems specifically like a bad idea..

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

Tbh it's the survivors that are ruining this game. I mean it's not like the game allows such toxic mechanics for survivors to use that there are multiple youtubers that show how bad it is and the devs seem to just ignore those problems. Oh wait a minute....

• superspy631
    superspy631 Member Posts: 2

@johnlaw1972 said:
    Sorry, but it’s true. Killers who camp, which now seems to be all of them, are ruining this game. When it became free on ps4, every killer camps and it’s just not worth it to play anymore. I haven’t played one match this week where the killers didn’t go more than a few steps away from the hook. I said this in another post and I’ll say it here again, if you don’t stop camping people will stop playing as survivors. No survivors, no matches. Less people playing the game means the developers have no reason to continue to support it. I know I’m gonna get the same comments as other posts,” just don’t get caught” or “camping is part of the game”. I’m sure these are people who never play as a survivor. I’m not sure what the solution is but maybe create a game mode where a lobby is 5 people and the killer is chosen at random, and random perks.

they should get rid of all killers and i will be the true killer. NEA THE KILLER MUAHAHAHAAHA. but only i wont hit you i will just suck you dry ;)

Dude thank you the people defending the campers are the campers but the only reason they get me down is because even if you stun them they can still hit you and if they are far from the window they can still hit you and why would the trapper camp he has traps for god sake and jigsaw omg how the f do you camp you can put a trap on them and they cant leave but please if youre gonna camp play as a survivor and let somebody camp you and thats why i only play killer these days and a good way to stop this if you give them 10 seconds of being at the hook like when we use vault it block it out but cmon timed them out this really is annoying and i really want a refund if youre not gonna fix this problem dead by deadlight.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@superspy631 said:
    TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@johnlaw1972 said:

Sorry, but it’s true. Killers who camp, which now seems to be all of them, are ruining this game. When it became free on ps4, every killer camps and it’s just not worth it to play anymore. I haven’t played one match this week where the killers didn’t go more than a few steps away from the hook. I said this in another post and I’ll say it here again, if you don’t stop camping people will stop playing as survivors. No survivors, no matches. Less people playing the game means the developers have no reason to continue to support it. I know I’m gonna get the same comments as other posts,” just don’t get caught” or “camping is part of the game”. I’m sure these are people who never play as a survivor. I’m not sure what the solution is but maybe create a game mode where a lobby is 5 people and the killer is chosen at random, and random perks.

they should get rid of all killers and i will be the true killer. NEA THE KILLER MUAHAHAHAAHA. but only i wont hit you i will just suck you dry ;)

Dude thank you the people defending the campers are the campers but the only reason they get me down is because even if you stun them they can still hit you and if they are far from the window they can still hit you and why would the trapper camp he has traps for god sake and jigsaw omg how the f do you camp you can put a trap on them and they cant leave but please if youre gonna camp play as a survivor and let somebody camp you and thats why i only play killer these days and a good way to stop this if you give them 10 seconds of being at the hook like when we use vault it block it out but cmon timed them out this really is annoying and i really want a refund if youre not gonna fix this problem dead by deadlight.

I did do a lot of camping in my youth yeah.

And if you want to refund just refund( its impossible by the way but you can try).

• Chrona
    Chrona Member Posts: 245

You want a refund because people are playing one of the most advertised and suggested playstyles?!?

Welp, Some people can claim to understand things. Some can't. I can't claim to understand what's going on in this guy's mind.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201

What if just here me out you bring the perk "Borrowed Time" as a Survivor
    If you're a killer and you don't like to camp because of the boring game play I recommend you bringing the perks "BBQ and Chili" and/or "Make Your Choice"
    This is a high ranking problem because I don't see a lot of campers at low ranks.
    These perks for high ranking Survivors and Killers maybe the to non camping matches.

I see it as the opposite. At the low ranks, most killers I come across camp or patrol while the higher I climb the less and less I see campers/patrollers.
  • pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

@Chrona said:
    You want a refund because people are playing one of the most advertised and suggested playstyles?!?

Welp, Some people can claim to understand things. Some can't. I can't claim to understand what's going on in this guy's mind.

Im convinced that some think that killing = ######### camped me and deserves to be 8 feet under (you get what i mean).

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164
    Peasant said:

The reason they camp on console is because playing killer with a controller blows. Try it sometime!

I mean, survivors can't 360 well so it's pretty easy.