Show no mercy to the survivormain, BHVR

2»

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

You know, its cute when you call someone who is a SURVIVOR MAIN a killer main, because it makes the argument even funnier and shows how entitled you really are

InstaHeal's were an issue because you could extend the chase for really long, like way too long without any skill behind it whatsoever or counter, unless the measly "run franklins demis" is said

And hook spawns are RNG, not always 2 feet together

I have saved my ass more times using new Balanced Landing than old balanced landing

Lerys still has incredibly strong loops, just not as strong as they once were

You just proved my point with the add-ons discussion here, they have MORE add-ons than killers so it makes it so much easier to get those back from the Bloodweb

Wiggle Progression I will repeat myself as it was nerfed to 25% because of buffing slugging, USE BLOODY UNBREAKABLE

and Toolboxes got nerfed because of how fast a gen could progress

and before you say "Killer main pulling out excuses to make me believe he is a survivor main", here is proof that I have all survivor perks on Bill and am rank 3

6 pages of perks, total amount of perks are worth 6 pages

• WheresTheGate
    WheresTheGate Member Posts: 575

Posts like this one are great. Watching people express differing opinions and each person thinking they are the only one capable of a correct unbiased analysis. Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a drug.

• MrMisanthropy66
    MrMisanthropy66 Member Posts: 167
    edited April 2020

Hahaha I will translate this for killer mains that don't understand survivor speak ( I actually play both sides red rank on both btw )

The quoted text says : wah wah wah waaaaaaaaaah wah killers wahwahwah waaaah

• nicknack
    nicknack Member Posts: 253

You know not all survivors are like this right.cause thats just assuming that every surrvivor main is entitled and wants to escape every game but belive it or not there are good people in the game.

• Pizzaman
    Pizzaman Member Posts: 500

Not sure what is more disgusting, that fact that this comment is still up, or that it has 16 Upvotes.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    edited April 2020

Smart survivors can still make good use of those loops, based on the couple of images I've seen. The god window absolutely needed to be put in its place.

And the outside of the saloon is more for stealth than looping. Those bushes really help out with stealth play.

As for the rest, I will wait and see how that turns out. If they give a treatment similar to bedham... then I probably will not be impressed.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Sorry if someone already responded but.

You named litterally every change they made a survivor nerf. To be honest you lost as soon as you pretend DC penaltys aren't the single most healthy change a online game has ever made.

3.6 I'll pick apart because you talked most about

7 breakable wall... one map so far right ?

6 fixed a glitch where people phased through something... wow what a nerf

5 same as killer addons sounds like a balance to me.

4 2.5 second hook sabo is a massive buff

3 current gen speed is so insane and toolboxes could be used an entire match with no downside.

2 if your dropped he's prolly not going to pick you back up... the situation this happens has to be 1000-1

1 yeah survivors need to be able to disable the F rank killers power suree. Otherwise he might be... gasp D tier.

3.7 idk man do the math the repair has been increased by like 2 seconds with 3 people and prove themself still cancels this out completely

You cant and I mean cannot convince anyone that god loops need to stay. Scooby doo 5 gen chases are idiotic

And map size? Tell me what killers are best right now ? The one who's only power is running fast to cross the map easier? Yeah every other killer has around 80% match loose rate

Lol the things survivors say

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806
    edited April 2020

If things were really in the Survivors' favor, Killers wouldn't have stuff like the Ebony/Ivory Mori, perks like Pop Goes The Weasel or NOED, there wouldn't be camping or tunneling from the Killer side, and they also wouldn't have fixed exploitable loops. Oh yeah, they also wouldn't have the Hillbilly as a Killer.

So what's the big fuss about? Why call out people because of a fix that is healthy to the game?

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

A good nurse will almost always beat a SWF team. A god nurse will always beat them. And Trapper being able to put his traps under ground is a bug. And spirit does take some skill now.

• SpawnaMeonTheHook
    SpawnaMeonTheHook Member Posts: 8

The Ruin "nerf" that was really a soft buff is the only "nerf" killer have gotten in years.

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

It is up to survivors to make mistakes in order for the killer to win. If survivors don’t make a single mistake and only go down when it was impossible to not loop anymore while all other survivors are on gens, it is not possible for the killer to win. That’s just how the game is setup.

Its also why DBD tournaments are not about 4Ks or escaping. Because survivor teams can always escape. It’s about a point system of doing stuff.

These games are for survivors to lose not the killer to win.

• GhostofYharnam
    GhostofYharnam Member Posts: 597

If you get down in 20 seconds thats on you. If you halfway know how to loop you will keep the killer busy for quite some time.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

I always love it when a killer main is the first to tell survivor mains to get good when they're literally the last to take their own advice. Lol

• Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 273
    edited April 2020

Regardless of what anyone says, the developers knew this needed a change and I don’t blame them. I’m a killer and survivor main and these infinite’s were long overdue for nerfs.

Anyone can argue for as long as they’d like, but I’d have to agree with Behavior that this patch will be so beneficial for balance.

• Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 273
    edited April 2020

I’m happy with this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• nicnc82
    nicnc82 Member Posts: 372

Lol I don't know why you're gloating so much. Realize, every time they drastically nerf one side they then nerf the other. You do realize at some point blood lust will be removed or nerfed right? And then killers are going to start crying yet again.. oh wait they already do this daily here.

• Kellie
    Kellie Member Posts: 1,328

A god nurse will always beat a group of survivors. It literally does not matter, they will always lose against her.