If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Game restarts my computer

Options
cernumari
cernumari Member Posts: 1

Summary: My computer restarts when underground in pig's lvl, also when in side room while on demigorgan's lvl.

Description: So sometimes when I am in the pig's lvl I am underground as a survivor walking around all is good but then all of a sudden, my computer just restarts abruptly. This hasn't happened in a bit but it's happened multiple times. The same thing happened to me though when I was on the Demi Gorgan's lvl while hiding from a killer in one of the side rooms that has some stairs that lead up to hide from the killer. Again my computer just randomly restarts on me without any notice. Not sure if this is a client side issue, or the graphics are overloading my graphics card or processor.

Steps to reproduce: be in a game and it happens

Platform: Computer

0 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Comments

• cernumari
    cernumari Member Posts: 1
    Options

I am submitting this for a friend

Summary: Game's about to go to offering screen, friends computer freezes up

Description: This has happened a few times in the past 3 days. In lobby, everyone is qued up to go into the game and before it gets to the offering screen my friend's computer freezes up, their discord crashes and their monitor's start to black screen and flicker. They have to hard reset their computer (hold the button in to shut it down) to come back. It hasn't happened every time they play but it happens randomly. Not sure if this is a computer issue or a server side issue.

Steps to reproduce: Being in the lobby and it happens

Platform: Computer

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

This sounds more like a technical issue with their PC, I suggest your friend makes a thread in our Technical Sub Forum with full PC specs so we can try to help.

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/technical-issues

This discussion has been closed.