The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Nurse sensitivity has gotten worse on pc to bring her in line with console?

lunaticlifter
lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

So i was watching some ptb streamings (i'm a console player) and i saw people complaining that they could not aim mid blink... so i used to main nurse on ps4, i have a lot of hours on her, but devs don't seems to understand that sensitvity post blink(lunge) was not her only problem, but also the sensitivity mid blink, which is needed to aim better and don't lose sight of a survivor... will this problem be fixed? @Peanits

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

Oh god I hope this didn’t happen.

• lunaticlifter

@Steel_Eyed i was excited to play nurse at full potential on console, but instead of making her as good as pc, they made pc nurse worse.. feelsbad

• Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398

You'll never get mouse sensitivity on controller, it's impossible.

• lunaticlifter

@Hag.is.Dtier i know of course i was prepared for that, but from what i'm looking, if it's the same as pc player right now, it didn't get that much better honestly

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

The issue is not about sensibility, because PC has the same as consoles as well as before, it's because it's easier to slide a mouse than a controller stick. With a mouse, you can be precise and fast when you move, an example. You can move to the right with a mouse, and instantly go to left, with a controller you will have to get into the center zone and then go to the left. It might sounds like it's not a big deal, but actually you loss 0,5 secs more or less.

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736

Me to, I’m downloading the ptb right now to get a sneak peek at the new sens.

• McLean
    McLean Member Posts: 18

There should be no difference for the Nurse in this patch. If there is, it may be an issue stemming from the general changes we made to controller sensitivity and turn rates. Please let us know!

• lunaticlifter

@McLean i only saw the streamings since i play on console..some streamers complained playing her, they could not turn at all during midblink.. i really hope we'll be able to do that fast enough also on console during next patch, because it's one of the things that separates pc nurses from console nurses

• ThisBetch
    ThisBetch Member Posts: 22

Just tested it, and the sensitivity for turning mid-blink is so god awful slow.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

Hey McLean, thanks for the fast response! Out of curiousity, will Billy's curve be reverted as well? Peanits said in Zubat's stream that they had to uncouple it from controller sens due to the new cap, but curves feel reeeally bad on PTB.

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178

it would be nice if console nurse midblink sensitivity got buffed at least a little, i think everyone playing her can handle that

• ActulCasul
    ActulCasul Member Posts: 178

i legitimately thought the midblink sensitivity was that trash across all platforms until i saw Ardetha's vid on it. i thought that pc players were using the early window to look right and left

• McLean
    McLean Member Posts: 18

@Furry_Fuccboi

Billy curving should be unchanged.

There's an animation issue on the PTB which may be affecting the control feeling, but the actual turn rate goes to 32 degrees/sec, same as before.

If you can provide some evidence of difference in turn rate, please do. We're keeping an eye out for any control sensitivity issues that may have occurred as a result of this update.

• KnotEnthusiast
    KnotEnthusiast Member Posts: 464

I don't have any videos of myself doing it, nor do I have anything truly quantitative, but here's Zubat playing billy on PTB and experiencing the exact things that I did.

Curving sensitivity feels very off from what it was before, and Peanits was in chat saying it had to do with uncoupling the billy turn sensitivity from controller sens set by the user.