Is Vigo Yet To Be Born?

Options
scoobydoomh
scoobydoomh Member Posts: 47

In one of the Q&A's someone asked what Vigo's gender is. The devs responded with: ""Who knows?" "I don't." Could this be because Vigo is in their mother's womb? This could be the case because time is "wobbly" in the Realm so it is conceivable that it doesn't line up with our earth timeline. We still haven't encountered Vigo in-game other than their items so there is no way to know what it's gender is from what we see in-game. Vigo could be in the realm at the "same time" they are in their mother's womb in the earth timeline. This seems a bit of a stretch, but seeing as we have very little information to go on this is the only idea I had regarding Vigo's gender.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options
    Although we don't know, our best guess is he or she lost hope. They also awnsered a question about not being able to have anything from the future. All we can do is wait, or try to look for more lore. 
  • Rattman
    Rattman Member Posts: 1,088
    Options

Despite the fact that devs are being vague, its kinda obvious why we didn't encounter Vigo and other survs from lore yet. Its because Entity's world is multidimensional. They somewhere in another realm.

@scoobydoomh said:
    Vigo could be in the realm at the "same time" they are in their mother's womb in the earth timeline.

No, that's wrong obviously. Just remember Quentin and Kate's stories.

@scoobydoomh said:

This could be the case because time is "wobbly"

I believe this only explains why there is possibility of two different versions of one survivor in one match.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Time things do weird things