My only request as a current Killer main.

2»

Comments

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

@MrsGhostface and strangely, Im the 1/10 Killer who never dodge lobby. To have some game like this.

You miss the whole point that I wish to know if there is SWF so I can get better add-on. And use weaker add-on if all are Solo. There are many useless add-on that happen using them vs hardcord SWF, and the next match I use Op add-on to face Solo. Results in both match were either dominated or dominating, both werent fun.

• Han
    Han Member Posts: 196

like said before, this would end in massive lobby dodging.

I would be fine if swf would be shown in the tally screen. so I would know for sure without asking who was with who.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

Fair for Killers? This game has gotten nothing but easier for Killers for a year. 😂 Having an indication would not provide Killers any actual relief against SWF. It would only serve to allow them to lobby dodge or prepare to be toxic. I have zero interest in being part of a match where survivors are getting mori tunneled because they had the audacity to play with their friends. This change is not going to happen.

• Feiten
    Feiten Member Posts: 204

Now why would the devs know killers are going to dodge SWF if they add a icon like you say, so they don't add it on to avoid the lobby dodge...oh right.. cause they know SWF has some sort of advantage over the killers that causes killers to dodge.

I dont mind swf but I really dislike the swfs that think they have no advantage or free perk whatsoever.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

The same reason they don't show survivors the Killer before the match...the same reason they don't show either party the map before the match...

That's the game.

You get what you get.

And Killers already get more information than anyone else pre-match.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

And Killers already get more information than anyone else pre-match.

I think u never see 3 different Survivor characters changed to 3 Clau with 3 Flashlight at 6sec countdown before. All info we get is "this is gonna be a pain"

At this point, Lock Survivors to change character/loadout when 15sec countdown left. would also work