Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

lag switches

Here is my biggest problem that I have experienced that ruins the game for me personally. You play a perfect game as survivor , then as soon as the last gen pops it happens. All of a sudden your character begins bouncing around or rubber banding as if the internet connection is terrible. It is obvious that what's happening because you don't experience the issue until u are about to escape then it becomes impossible to do anything and the killer easily downs and hooks a survivor. You try to go help and you get to the hook the game freezes, when it unfreezes you are down in front of the hook. The killer now hooks you and anyone who tries to help you suffer the same fate. A winning game becomes a losing game in 60 seconds and you are powerless to do anything , and conviently the killer seems completely unaffected imagine that. You must be stupid not to realize the timing saved the killers game. And I play or Xbox so if u report the player in game nothing happens and if you report to Microsoft ....... Deja Vu nothing happens and since it happens quite frequently why bother playing.

Comments