Make Decisive More Conditional

2»

Comments

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Fail again, I'm not a survivor main. And when I play survivor I want to have a break, when I use DS. In my scenario, I didn't have the time to get back up again. And yes it is the others fault for what I get the down for. He doesn't just sandbag me, he also ruins my DS. And the argumentation doesn't work. Did the killer do something wrong when getting stunned by Head On? In most cases not because you didn't see survivors enter the locker.

It is a difference if you run into a DS by occassion because 60 seconds is a long time and not everyone plays with an hourglass, and if you go for the survivor right from the hook. It is about the timeframe you need to get back in action, and that is where I say the perk should try to give you that. I don't care about tunneling, second chance or whatever anyone calls any situation, it is just about that timeframe to recover.

• designator
    designator Member Posts: 124
    edited April 2020

Ok then how about we make NOED more conditional. If a game has lasted more than 7 minutes, NOED doesn't activate because survivors clearly didn't genrush. Sounds good?

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

DS needs to deactivate when a Survivor goes into a locker, repairs a gen, Killer hooks another Survivor, and when the EGC is activated.

Or they can just rework it again into something completely different so it's not a pain for anyone.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241

And another thread about DS. 1000+ and counting.

Don't mind me

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

Killer mains. You can't give 'em an inch or they'll take a mile.

Nerf Freddy HARD though and Ill support this survivor nerf.

• Danky
    Danky Member Posts: 219

"fail again" the only one that failed was u because i didnt call u a survivor main. but nice try tho. in the head on example if it was a 1v1 then yes the killer got out played, if it was a 2v1+ then no it wasnt the killer fault, its the devs in this case for letting survivors and in this case SwFs be over powered.

"I don't care about tunneling, ect" but u do because in that example the killer gets punished for out playing the survivors (farming example). this is a 4v1 where the killer should be stronger then 1 survivor but that isnt the case and has never really been.

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

"I don't care how you call it"! And I already explained several times what I expect from this perk but seems useless, have a nice one, I'm exhausted. And doesn't lead anywhere

• Danky
    Danky Member Posts: 219
  • Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

today I got DS'ed after hooking 2 ppl, "oNlY tUnNeLiNg KiLlErS cOmPlAiN aBoUt DeCiSiVe"