Is there a list of stats for perks being used by players vs their rank.

Is there a list of stats for most common perks being used by players vs their rank? It seems a lot of survivors over level 5 use decisive strike and over level 5 killers use barbecue is there any list that shows % of people that are using things in each rank? are there any stats at all?? lol

Comments

• AsePlayer
    AsePlayer Member Posts: 1,829

All we know for sure is self-care is the most used Survivor perk in the game by a large margin according to the devs.

• krayzie
    krayzie Member Posts: 9

Yeah that would make sense Claude is one of the default characters and it's one of the most useful perk amongst the defaults. If the cannibal was a default I guarantee it would be barbecue the amount of people running it that i'm running into is ridiculous. I have honestly started just playing on the assumption they have it because 9/10 they do high level.

kind of stupid the killers can use teachables combined with the fact they have different powers they can use with them it makes it almost impossible in some matches

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

Such data does exist, but we (the players) don't have access to it. The devs do, and they have mentioned it on occasion in the past. All we really know for sure is what AsePlayer mentioned about Self-Care being used way more than any other survivor perk (about as much as Ruin used to be, I believe), and also that Lithe, interestingly, is used more than either Adrenaline, Borrowed Time or Decisive Strike.