We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bug issue during game against wraith as survivor

Options
Mallifreak
Mallifreak Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Me and my team discovered a huge bug today. The killer was lagging a lot and when he tried to hook the Kate from our game she was not really being hooked as seen in the pictures. She is in the air in the fase before the hooking. The killer can't kill her and we can't get her down from the hook. Although this was not the only issue, when i died by hooking i could see the wraith and all his movements in spectator mode from the kates survivors perspective. look in the pictures and the bug will become apparent. Also the game never stop not even when the engame timer ran out. The killer was forced to DC to quit the game.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• tinselface
    tinselface Member Posts: 2
    Options

I encountered the same issue as Nancy with Wraith, only the killer didn't DC after all possible time ran out so I had to and got blocked from playing a new game for 5 minutes and lost all blood points.