Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lovely matchmaking moments

Hi there;

During the last few years I came across a lot of situations where I thought: "you gotta love the matchmaking".

Since I have friends who play DbD on the PC too I know that these are no exceptions.

I like playing survivor and killer, but moments like these, especially if I'm the killer and get trashtalked by toxic survivors or constantly t-bagged are not fun.

Now don't get me wrong, there are a lot of friendly survivors out there who I'm playing against and there are also a lot of good survivors, but I just wondered how it is even possible to happen, that a rank 10 killer can get matched up against a 4-man swf-lobby with 4 red rank survivors. I believe, that a rank 4 and a rank 16 survivor should still be able to play together, but on the other side i think that swf lobbys should be matched with a killer, that has the same rank as the highest group member. Or at least the same rank colour.

No, I don't want to justify the rounds I lost, I completely admit that I'm not that good of a killer.

But let's keep it straight: I think that the matches should be seperated into ranked and quick play. Quick play would be the same as it is now, but you don't lose pips and stuff. Ranked mode should be more accurate, when it comes to matchmaking so that a lobby cant have 2 green rank survivors and 2 red rank survivors against a green rank killer.

I know, that this seems stupid to a lot of players, but I hope that the following screenshots will show what I mean.

(and pls don't be like "duh, you got them, what is your problem?" or "bruh, it isn't their fault if you are so bad, l2p noob", pls focus on the ranks of the survivors and not on how well I performed)

I'm only including the moments I experience those rank differences I mentioned; there are some times that prove that the matchmaking can be fair, but in general this is about the moments that are more or less unfair to either the survivors or the killers.

I would like this to be a nice discussion about exchanging experiences mainly about unfair matchmaking moments including rank differences, smurfs, boosting and toxic behaviour of survivors.

Now to the pics: