We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Finally got reason to leave this game

All SWF (steam checked), happy about get new player trying killer. I just realise this is standart of my games and i just cant no more. I have a lot of experience with PC games and to be totally honest, i never play so unbalanced matchmaking like DBD have. Even Leage of Legends is toxic-hell , at least i get matched with same skill lvl oponents. Never see so much ignorance and lazyness about fix game. Maybe is just my point of wiew, but it is normal to fix problems like this in couple of days. I must say this community is so patient about game. I wish you all gl and fun in game. Bye

Comments

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

FeelsBadMan for you

• aregularplayer
    aregularplayer Member Posts: 906

Sorry m8 :( bhvr shouldn't allow this. I already played against a killer rank 16 as a red rank survivor! this matchmaking is all but fair.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

There was a patch a while ago that PREVENTED this!

I don't understand why this is allowed. It specifically stated, Red Ranks will go against Red Ranks, Purple with Purple and so on.

How on Earth is there not ONE Purple Ranked killer it could have paired them up with? Are you seriously telling me that there aren't any Red or Purple Ranked killers? This is ridiculous.

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

That is super unfortunate. Agreed - match making is broken.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

I am glad that all of your 6 Threads are with a Screenshot of the Matchmaking. And amused that you did not censor your name in the first one, which was "Lets Derank :)"

• ZaKzan
    ZaKzan Member Posts: 544

ya this game is super unbalanced and for the amount of traffic it has per day, development and patches are extremely painfully slow

it's going to be months before they fix this and then it will be months even years before they fix the problems that arise from the 'solution'

my tip is to not play this with any sense of competitiveness or fairness. You have to realize this game is horribly broken and it will never be fixed, it has always been like this and always will. The design philosophy around this game is centered around it being frustrating and mentally taxing, not fun and engaging. You are supposed to be put in the mental state you are in when you play this game. This is intended

• BigFudge
    BigFudge Member Posts: 240

MM is a disgrace at the moment. Why nothing has been done is a mystery. Its going to drive players away. But hey, as long as those cosmetics keeps selling, who gives a #########, right BHVR??

• hippsies
    hippsies Member Posts: 22
    edited April 2020

This match making could also be due to the abundance of boosted survivors that easy streeted their way to red ranks compared to the few number of killers. It's more obvious by how different queue times are.

Hard to match you with a bunch of random 10+survivors when they are all red really... So either you never find a match or you deal with learning to be better and beat red ranks. Not an ideal choice, but it is what it is right now.

In other words, may not be the fault of BHVR but the gap in inventory of ranks.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Still on your MM crusade? Do you really think people are so stupid to not see how you manipulate your games on purpose? Even if this games were played normal, which theyre probably not, you must be a really newly player to think that ranks do equal skill levels. Even your comparison with LOL shows youre noone to talk. Hilarious.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

The game is balanced around solo survivors, you'll get more and more red rank survivors wanting a game of the are SWF.

Until some attempt made to balance SWF have a fun time trying to stop them healing and doing gens

• Martin99CZ
    Martin99CZ Member Posts: 77
    edited April 2020

You say i manipulate with matchmaking? Dude you are genius Sherlock,cause seems like it work for me 😄 No seriously if you know way to manipulate with matchmaking so i can avoid red rank swf as 12 rank killer....TELL ME , i pay you 😍 Ranks equal matchmaking here and it doesnt work. But if oyu dont like my cry about ranks i can easy talk about played hours of my oponents.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

ok ermm well you do you, just know Rank means nothing....

• Martin99CZ

But it is still only one matchmaking based so still it only matter for games now. I have no idea why matchmaking didnt count played hours. There is no reason face 1000 hours players as new one.

• ZoneDymo

Having many hours does not mean you have much skill.

Im currently idleing in the game, why? because I feel it takes too long to start teh game up, yesterday I idled literally all day and played 2 matches of survivor.

Im a rank ermm currently 3 survivor, not because im actually good, just because I play a lot, a rank 12 killer can easily kick my behind.

• Martin99CZ

I understand what you mean about hours played and skill. But it is clearly seen 50 hours killer vs over 1000 hours survivor is simply not ok.

• ZoneDymo

IF you want to bring hours in the equation, it should really be about the devotion level, as that requires actually playing the game

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,198

You're quite talented actually. I took far more time to reach rank 12 than you (by seeing your level), and that's before this stupid matchmaking

Or maybe i'm just bad learner :)

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Just ignore those kids, not worth your time to even argue with them. You should rather have pity with those people, a convident person and actually good player would NEVEr bash a new or weaker player.

• Martin99CZ

Ty man, in Leage of legends i am Diamond. And PC games are a big part of my life.

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383

Hahaha SWF say that it's ok, even they can ask for nerf because sometimes one of them can die haha. They just ask for nerf killer perks but this is ok jaja . Bye man