BHVR why are you so consumer unfriendly? [ANTI ALIASING]

DwightOP
DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Yesterday I tested out the PTB for the first time. Just one match. Well, engine.ini modifications aren't working anymore. To be specific, the lines to disable the forced AA and forced V-sync.

I mean, fair enough IF we had the option to turn it off in the ingame settings. But we don't. In fact, the ingame settings are still as spartantic as it was since day 1.

No real resolution settings, no true fullscreen mode, no shadow options, no AA settings, no advanced sound settings, no vsync options, no colour blind settings, no FOV settings (only to the degree which stays balanced), just NOTHING.

Thank you bhvr. Why I played only one game in PTB? The forced AA made the whole game blurry af (which hurts my eyes) plus it dips down my fps even more which hurts my brain to play on low FPS. GG I guess, 11/10 consumer friendly product.

Edit: the live build kept these changes and we are all F'ed now.

Btw bhvr, Start optimising your game already. Figure out why the r.fog=1 line in engine.ini eats up a lot of fps and turning the value 0 makes your game running smoother. Do we consumers who pay you need to do your job now aswell?

Post edited by DwightOP on

Comments