The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer tier list on console?

SpEz
SpEz Member Posts: 73

Console and PC dbd are very different Just wondering how the tier list would be different in terms of console play as console play is a lot less “smooth” compared to pc play. As for example nurse is top tier but harder to use on console due to lack of performance.

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,708
    edited April 2020

This is a tier list me and my buddy made after discussing it while playing some weeks back. As a note, this list is not based entirely on potential but on our own experiences as well since around mid 2018. If it was pure potential some killers like Nurse and Huntress would be much higher otherwise. We tried to make it unbiased as possible since we both had killers we disliked such as Clown and Trapper would be higher for me as I hate playing against them and usually do poorly.

S is a great killer, A is above average, B is an Average killer, C is below average and D is bad.

The list is also in order from left to right with Feddy being the best and Nurse being the worst. Again though, this list isn't entirely based on potential but what one would normally see while playing the game. We're on PS4.

• lunaticlifter
    lunaticlifter Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2020

Nurse is still the best killer, not as good as pc but still there, she will get a great buff soon since they will increase sens, and remove turn rate modification midblink... same with huntress, still good but far from her pc counterpart..Freddy is ovverrated, people try to loop him, while you should treat him like the clown..Demogorgon should be A tier, killers that requires aim and mechanical skills are harder on console, but harder doesn't mean weaker..pretty much the tier if the player is good even on console is almost the same

Nurse

Spirit

Billy

Oni

Demo

Huntress

the rest