You can't become a good survivor if you can't 360.

LittleCoconut
LittleCoconut Member Posts: 11
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

I have just realized this fact. I never escape at higher ranks because I can't do this 360 thing. And it's sad that survivors can't become good without the use of this gimmick. Killer will wipe the floor with them if they can't do it.

Comments

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

You do know that any semi-decent killer can easily hit a 360 on console and nearly ever killer can hit a 360 on PC. I preffer people 360 because its so predictable and its a great indicator you don't have dead hard.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Thats really poor bait.

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420

360's don't work mate.. not well enough to ever be a hindrance to winning.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

Works against rank 20s only dude,you can 360 some killers's abilities at rank 1 like billy's saw/leatherface's saw(alot harder than billys,if you do manage to get it well props,especially at rank 1 bcuz it's rly hard)you can 360 huntress's hatchets but at that point she can just m1,same with slinger but he can just m1,pig dash maybe at times,oni's demon rage,plague's vomit kinda,nurse after she blinks at times,you can also 360 demo's shred but at that point he can also just m1. Doesn't have alot of uses,but it CAN be pulled of at rank 1 if the killer is really not paying attention.

• Thatsmartguy
    Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188

Not true at all u don't have to know how to 360 good killers don't even fall for it for real. Just know how to loop and there u go your a good survivor. Get on YouTube or watch a stream them practice the loop they did on the maps and stuff half the time its just ruining around a truck or a really stupid big rock where a pallet is at then bam u know how to loop. 👏👏

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I can't 360 nor can I loop very well ( I have problems looking back while running and issues with my left hand and arm) and yet, I do fine in red ranks as long as my solo teammates aren't idiots. It is a team game and not everyone on the team needs to know how to loop or 360 like a pro in order to be considered a good player.

People who unhook when it is safe to do so, work on gens while the killer is in a chase, cleanse totems, actually try to make their way towards someone who is hooked (rather than just sit in a bush), looks for NoEd or Devour the second it activates, take a hit for someone or body blocks a hook are what I consider a good player.

Survivors who know how to mindgame loops and make the Killer quit chase, juke the Killers M1 repeatedly, and do all the above are what I call Very Good Players.