Fix the fact killers cannot always 4k!

chenais
chenais Member Posts: 69

My god! This game is so unfair! I cannot always get a 4k! This game is so broken. If the survivors are better than me and outplay me, it is not normal, since as a killer, I have the right to always have a fun game and 4k. I also cannot go take a walk outside while in a game without risking loosing. Here are a few changes I think would be amazing!

1) Remove perks for survivors. For example, the other day, I was just innocently trying to t-bag a survivor on the ground as Ghostface but he used unbreakable and escaped me. This is so stupid and unfair,I just wanted to be a toxic killer, and I got punished for it!

2) Make survivors start the game on the hook. I really hate the fact I have to move to a generator to find and hook a survivor. Honestly, the fact that if I chase a survivor for 2 hours, gens will be done, is just stupid. This amazing idea should prevent early gen rushing!

3) Make it so that no matter what, if you hit air, it will hurt a survivor. The fact that I did not get a hit on a survivor who was a few light-years away from the window is stupid. What a buggy game! Also, the fact that you need to get to a survivor to hit them is stupid.

4) Remove pallets and windows. They make it so I need to do things like mind games, which is stupid.

5) Make it so generators take 1 entire day each to repair. I should not have to worry about going outside while playing dbd.

What do you guys think of these amazing ideas? I would really enjoy being able to finally get my well deserved 4k for free!

Comments

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 627

You forgot to remove SWF!

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

Maybe if we can get some personal stats it would help with seeing what s wrong with this game.

• chenais

@VolantConch1719  lol XD

• chenais

@Desh what is sad in the fact of wanting my 4k?

• Desh
    Desh Member Posts: 1,118

You don't want a 4k. You just want to start drama with your hyperbolic post. If you really want a 4k, git gud. The way game is heading, 2k is supposed to be the average. The emblem system just contradicts what the Devs are claiming, which is why it's being reworked.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192
    edited April 2020

**Walks in. Scans post. Walks right back out again**

"Nope"

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192

I doubt there will be any survivors to kill at all with those changes.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,356

You mean because nobody will play survivor anymore after the changes of the upcoming patch that make maps more balanced? I highly doubt that will be the case though. If anything, killer and survivor queue times will become more equal again after the next patch.

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

Another cheap bait,but what you can expect from entitled survivors lol.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

"make maps more balanced" more like ruin them and kill the fun part of the game smh

don't get me wrong, nerfing god loops is justified but now they're just making them complete dead zones. and maps in general will be just like shelter woods after the patch so i doubt no one really wants to play survivor. chases are the fun part of the game but after this patch we will only have genrushing and nothing else because that's the only way to win as survivor. as killer you don't even have to mindgame anymore or have fun chases either because it'll be so easy and braindead, so i doubt i'll even play as killer anymore, we'll see.

• wojtech
    wojtech Member Posts: 192

I didn't mean upcoming patch, I meant the changes in this thread.

• SurviveByDaylight
    SurviveByDaylight Member Posts: 720

Ability to 4K? They already can. Unless you’re bad at the game 🤷‍♂️ Some maps are more difficult than others though. I think certain killers can actually 4K ez every time. Some can’t. Mostly has to do with mobility of the killer or their ability to map pressure. Some don’t have either and it’s messed up. But they DEFINITELY give killers everything they need to slay. In fact some of them need a nerf. Hell they even give killers an ebony Mori to insta kill after one hook? That’s all you have to do? That’s not fun. I think with the DC penalty and how much they make the individual survivor suffer in this game it’s almost gonna be added to anyone’s uninstall list. Killers the one that gets to have all the fun chasing and killing. Survivors get to... Stare at a repair progress bar over and over or themselves on a hook. use two buttons to interact with everything. Fun times.

• ad19970

Oh lol sorry, I didn't even consider the changes because this is obviously just a troll thread.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

If it's not even bait, then it's just really really sad.

Please uninstall DBD and play some Minecraft.

• SurviveByDaylight
    edited April 2020

The entire map is gonna be a dead zone lmao you get seen by the killer at all, you’re dead 🤷‍♂️ Simple as that. GG go queue up for another game. Good luck getting off the hook after they make the maps smaller and get rid of any chance of guaranteed chase wins. all 8 gens are gonna feel like they’re in the killers terror radius all the time. You get pulled off the hook here comes the killer again because he didn’t have to go far to patrol his generators. Boop, you’re down again and oh... Mori. How lovely. This games fun for survivor. Yeah! Maps smaller and less loops please.

oh less pallets too. It’s not like they’re currently a mile apart or anything on some of these maps 😂

• SurviveByDaylight
    edited April 2020

You know, when I bought this game I was like damn I’m gonna have space and time to get the feel for how the map changes every time. Now I know, unless I have Houdini teammates or they hide as soon as they spawn in because they’re scared, I can expect to see someone go down within the first 10-15 seconds every game.

• SurviveByDaylight

They don’t call it dead by daylight for no reason. Better recognize your place peasant survivor.

• ad19970

When I say that maps are becoming more balanced, I mean the actual intended changes to maps. The size reduction, type spacing changes, and changes to main tiles and god windows. I'm against complete deadzones as well, and I'm pretty positive the devs will look into these issues after so many people have been posting about it.

I think the problem with these deadzones is simply that the maps that have had their type spacing changed, have gotten the amount of maze tiles like Junge Jyms and T-L walls reduced. Which at first is a good thing. Ormond and Fractured Cowshed are good examples of how these changes are positive for maps. Both Ormond and Fractured Cowshed are now much more balanced, but they still have enough windows and pallets for survivors to work with. However, other maps suffer from these changes because they don't spawn enough pallets sometimes. I think the problem is that with the reduction of maze tiles, windows get lost in addition to pallets. Having pallets removed by having less tiles spawn is not a problem, since there is a minimum amount of pallets for any map, so for every pallet that is removed because of less tiles, a pallet spawns elsewhere. However, in case of any tile except for the single pallet gym, windows also get removed, without any pallets to compensate, which I'm guessing is at least one of the reasons for deadzones.

On the other hand, I spawned on some maps in kyf to count the amount of pallets on those maps and see how the pallet distribution was. And while most of the maps I spawned on didn't seem to have a difference with how many pallets spawn on them and didn't seem to have any problems with deadzones, I actually got Mother's Dwelling once to spawn with only 7 pallets. And I honestly doubt that's the minimum amount of pallets for that map, so perhaps there has been some unintended changes or bugs to pallet distribution in general.

• cipherbay_
    cipherbay_ Member Posts: 379

I know this person is trying to come off as clever but its just sad lol

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

Do u know One survivor on a Gen takes 80sec? And after many changes, One survivor on a Gen is still 80sec?

Only the buffs (toolbox, provethyself, many Survivors work together) are nerfed. U speak like u have to sit on a Gen for 160sec.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

yeah.. i thought i'll just main killer after this patch but it'll be so boringly easy without the mindgames i think i'll just play other games since survivor is now frustrating and unplayable and killer is boring :/

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

This is def what we need right now. Luckily it's just a bait and OP is playing both sides in red ranks.

• chenais

@toxicmegg if it becomes to easy you can always play perkless, even tho I do not see how avoiding to get a 4k for free is fun.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

Upcoming patch has ya pretty triggered, huh?

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I 4k quite often without these changes. Maybe learn that sometimes your opponents get the better of you and win as well.

I think "sportsmanship " is what you should be spending your time on and learn to take a loss with class.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

hI kIlLeR mAiN hErE. ThIs GaMe Is NoT bAlAnCeD uNlEsS I gEt a 4K eVeRy GaMe.

• TheButcher
    TheButcher Member Posts: 871

Mocking aside, they would do well to make Killer actually rewarding when you Kill at least 2 survivors, and make the role a lot less stressful to play. Especially if they make the role more than just brain dead chasing survivors in circles. Honestly since survivors discovered "looping", the games been dead as a horror game - it's completely destroyed the atmosphere of the game.

• ausanimal
    ausanimal Member Posts: 542

"Good luck getting off the hook after they make the maps smaller and get rid of any chance of guaranteed chase wins" That's the problem and people like you thinking like that no chase should be a guaranteed win/escape it should be based on skill, mind games, perks etc for to escape the killer or the killer downs you both sides should have a 50/50 chance in a chase. Then the % will change based on what perks are being used, skill and even the type off killer.

• Mellow7
    Mellow7 Member Posts: 793

Low quality Troll/Bait maybe next time you'll get it right @chenais

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

If survivors can read you like a book you shouldnt expect to get 4 kills. Get good . I passed that level of "good survivors not beatable".

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,148

You aren't entitled to a 4k and the survivors aren't entitled to escape.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

You're tilted

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

you notice how when these bait posts are making fun of survivors all the posts are people high fiving each other and giving pats on the back? But when its about killers everyones triggered and salty?

Totally not a one sided forum though

This discussion has been closed.