You know...

Options
tt_ivi_99
tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

You know it's time to come back to the game as killer when survivors are crying all over the forums πŸ˜‚

I havent even read the patch notes yet and I wont read them, I want to find out what happened when I get to play again.

Probably some broken ######### that should've never been in the game to begin with has been nerfed or even removed... Maybe DS? Maybe gen speed? Maybe Balanced Landing reduced stagger? Maybe the brainded safe pallets or/and amount of pallets?

Or maybe the killers got a speed buff or some perks buffs or something like that?

Cant wait to see what happened πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

It's really isn't that bad. Well , to me it isn't. It is good for the game, overall.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Sure some people have cried over maps having their size reduced, which is a bit hilarious seeing as they now just have a more regular size and are still bigger than other maps, including the Badham maps, and have also cried over maps having a more balanced distribution of tiles and loops, as well as god windows getting nerfed.

However the one concern I hope the devs really have taken into consideration is the fact that people have been experiencing more and bigger deazones with nothing for survivors to fight back with. Even though I'm pretty sure that some people on these forums have overreacted like crazy.

Maps like Fractured Cowshed, that have had both their size reduced and their type spacing improved are now much more balanced, but still have more than enough pallets and windows for survivors to work with. But I've spawned on Mother's Dwelling once out of three times, and I only counted 7 pallets on that entire map, so I hope they look into maps not spawning enough pallets before the update goes live.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

I'm not going to say "It's killers turn."

But, it's finally killer's turn to sort of fully benefit from a patch.

I can't wait until the patch it out.