Killer

Options
momppu
momppu Member Posts: 14

Theres absolutely no challenche to play as a killer,its too easy to kill everyone. I tried and it requires no talent, they should make it harder.

Comments

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

B8 post number 3 that I've read in the past 5 minutes.

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154
    Options

There is absolutely no challenge to play as a survivor, its too easy to escape. I tried and it requires no talent, they should make it harder.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

You should make a twitch account. I want to watch this guy who claims it's too easy.

• crixus006
    crixus006 Member Posts: 383
    Options

try to play with another killer, for example , nurse, demogrogon, tramper, you can se that it wii be difficult.

• Feiten
    Feiten Member Posts: 204
    Options
  • SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309
    Options

Are there plans to make those add-ons work after the game is over so they actually do something?

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420
    Options

Red Rank Killers 4k most of their games.. so the idea that playing Red Rank Killer is some how more difficult and doesn't lead to 4Ks is statistically incorrect.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

And I guess that you agree with op that it is rather easy?

So what are your suggestions for making it harder as OP has requested. I guess we could make gennys take 60 seconds, that could make it harder for them.

I envy you guys that 4k at red ranks all the time, and go too ez! You must think survivor is a joke, because imo that is much easier than killer at red ranks.

Well you guys seem to be in the minority that find killer at high ranks , the ez mode. Guess I'll keep trying to get good.

• Aldofer
    Aldofer Member Posts: 458
    edited April 2020
    Options

red rank is worthless for both side, they are boosted potatoes evrywhere now, i have more challenge going to red rank than staying rank 1

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Use better bait op

• DisappointedUser
    DisappointedUser Member Posts: 420
    edited April 2020
    Options

I never said nor suggested that it's easy. I'm suggesting that this game is probably the most balanced it has ever been (IMO of course). It is incredibly stressful to play killer. Here is what I suggest:

• Don't focus on the number of gens that pop. Don't even pay attention to them popping.
    • Patrol gens not people.
    • Don't let survivors drag you away from a more important target.
    • Pick a location perk: BBQ, Thrilling, Discordance
    • Pick a gen slow down perk: Pop, Thrilling, Corrupted
    • Don't let survivors tilt you. This is so important. I suspect this is what loses the game for many killers.
    • Don't worry about flashlights. Survivors with flashlights typically play poorly. Learn to face walls when picking up or checking your surroundings.
    • Recognize that there is likely at least one survivor near the person you just hooked. If you have time, quickly check the area, and then head to a gen that you think is being worked on. Works well with BBQ.
    • Pressure the unhook. Go back to the hook. If you can, down the person that was just unhooked and leave them. Try to down the person that unhooked them.
    • Abandon chases against really good loopers, especially if they are near a great loop. If a survivor just looped me, I got a hit, and they threw a pallet and made good distance, I will abandon the surivor after breaking the pallet. They will either self-care, or make another survivor heal them. Both of these are great for you.
    • Don't always kick the gen. If there is a choice between hitting a survivor or kicking a gen, hit the survivor.

Most, if not almost all, of the games I 3-4k in, are done after the first 2-3 gens pop instantly. I have worked on just not caring about those gens. If they pop, they pop. If they don't, then they will soon enough. Teams fall apart after you've started hooking 1 or 2 people. My rule of thumb is that if I can hook 1 or 2 people before the 3rd gen pops, I can 4k them.

If you are serious about getting better at killer, do not use NOED. Personally, what I've done is play killer with NO perks and NO addons. This made me realize I was relying on my perks and addons way too much and wasn't doing what killers need to do: pressure the gens and hooks.

Perks you should not underestimate:

• BBQ
    • Nurses
    • Sloppy Butcher
    • Thrilling
    • Corrupted
    • STBFL (Demo, Deathslinger)
    • Monitor and Abuse (But not on Doctor)

If you are getting destroyed by loopers and pallets, then level up Spirit Fury and Enduring. After breaking two pallets you can eat the 3rd pallet and get an almost guaranteed hit.

I hope this helps in some way.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

My misunderstanding was why you quoted me originally. I never stated that 4king at red rank ,doesn't happen.

I was addressing OPs point that killer at red ranks is not ez mode, but actually can be quite challenging.

I do have a lot of killer time in the game, and appreciate you taking time to offer suggestions.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

There are plenty of ways to handicap yourself if you want a challenge.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

Play outside of grey ranks maybe?