I Do It SOLO

2»

Comments

• DetectiveBingBong
    DetectiveBingBong Member Posts: 67

Excuse you? You don't speak for all survivors or all Killers. I'm a Killer main (Wraith of course) and I just want a match that takes skill, effort, and brainpower to win. And if i'm being greedy, I wanna stop being called a tunneler and a camper and a tryhard when I get more than one kill.

• Deadbylag
    Deadbylag Member Posts: 23

Solo is a problem with the actual matchmaking. U are probably at red rank and your mates are too, but they have 1 week playing, and just hide, repair and get down in a 5 seconds Chace. Is impossible do nothing cause u had to sae them or repair, and if you are with the killer they are going to hide if they hear the terror radio.

I don't agree at SWF are for people don't know play, omg, y play with friends, we have lot of time playing and we are able to do all matches right. We never Gen rush, never be toxic and we play with the killer but the killer 90% camp and tunnel and more if he can't catch you easy.

This game have a huge problem with the players who just one to win and don't respect other players. Survs and killers

Xbox

• Raulillo
    Raulillo Member Posts: 179

This thread have made me remember the feeling of satisfaction after the first escape I achieved. I agree that is more fun when you know the most common result of a match is to die.

A lot of people would enjoy Alive by Deadlight tho

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270

Well I play survivor more than killer and the OP represents how I'd like the survivor experience to be much more than your version, the whole DC if you get slugged thing you had going on in the other thread.

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

I think I have somewhere around 3,000 hrs in as a survivor. On PS4, I can’t access any stats. Been playing 2-6 hrs a night for almost 3 years.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Once again a killer main pretending to be a survivor main pretending they “like the challenge” when in reality its just another killer that actually wants his games to be easy.

Yawn. Its overdone at this point

• vikuryu
    vikuryu Member Posts: 15

This is what we need in this game.

people like u make the game better for both sides. i like it! and im with ya!

• JediWithASniper
    JediWithASniper Member Posts: 670

Your theory about me being a killer main does not make any sense at all. I don’t really enjoy playing killer much. Huntress is kind of fun, but I don’t hardly ever play killer.

I was wrong about my killer ranks. I spent more blood points than I thought trying to get the hex totems.

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

Thank you for showing this. You have made my day. You win a internet cookie, no you win the freaking internet. You have just single handy shown how far up their own echo chambers ,ClickyClicky and Lal are.

• Kakateve
    Kakateve Member Posts: 287

This was like the speech of the früher. Soo true. SWF is The cancer of the game that should be removed or at least limited. Babies cry for solo survivor being hell not realizing it’s a horror game that basically throws you to hell. Escaping every single game with no effort while doing cocky ######### makes the game stupid.

• PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Just say you don’t have friends and move on...

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

If you are being called a camper, tunneler and try-hard after a match it has nothing to do with number of kills and everything to do with hanging out and the hook and tunneling/slugging survivors. Maybe check your game style.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

i do is solo suvivor like a mfer again, because i can get into survivors queues fast 😮