Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Balance

If you added a singular objective for every survivor to escape, you would instantly create better balance and avoid having to nerf them. As they stand now, they are favored because they are all attached to the same goal. If you do something as simple as adding 2 more gates. Make it so a gate is assigned to each survivor. Now he can only leave through that door. Remove the broken hatch system completely. Failure should not be rewarded. And domination should not be punished. killer does not get a free kill if everyone escapes but one, so why should survivor get a free out if they all die?

The assigned door theory removes the killer gate camping issue as well. If survivors are dead, I could be camping a useless door from a dead survivor. If they're all alive, I could only get one while 3 just leave through their gates. It forces the killer to chase still. It would also make NOED less of a free 4k. Because I won't have people huddled up at designated spots. I may get 1 or 2 with noed, but never more than that before the other 2 escape.

Comments