Myers has been broken for months now and the devs haven't done anything.

Avarice
Avarice Member Posts: 65

Title says it.

Currently If you are stalking a survivor and they leave your field of view it depletes your stalk gauge. The best part is that survivors have a limited amount of stalk in them, and even though your gauge gets reset, theirs doesn't. You can currently completely stalk survivors without ever going into evil within 3. I have had games where just under half the gauge has disappeared instantly, and others where I had three survivors in my line of sight, but got nothing because every time any of them broke line of sight, the gauge would decrease.

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I used to be a Myers main. Now? That killer doesn't exist in my selection screen (no I'm serious I literally blacked out his killer portrait to remind me that he's been removed from the game)

As long as dedicated servers are a thing, Myers will be broken and that's just that. He won't ever be fixed unless the Devs are willing enough to go through and fix him from the ground up.

Apparently though, his stalking works fine if you play at 60fps but the problem with that is you have to play at 60fps so... yeah.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Dedicated servers ruined alot of things

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,191

Yes. That has been in the game since the dedicate server is up.

Also, sometimes the progression is slowed. I once played a game where i stalked slower than usual, but when it reaches half full, it triggers t3. That really annoys me.

However, this can be solved if they give him the same treatment as survivor's item. You don't go into T3 with full stalk, and you can choose to enter it at your own will. This is a very good quality of life change, but i don't know why this isn't a thing yet