Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Doc Shock sound bug

Just got out of a game with Umbra(she was playing doc), had checked her stream as well to see if the bug was occurring on her end and it was not.

Whenever I was in her terror radius it sounded like I was being chased by a neverending charging doc shock(wasnt spamming animation either, it was "charging up to near deafening levels) and my foot steps sounded like I was on metal (was auto map) when I was on soft ground. My friend I was playing with had the same foot fall bugs as well, just not the charging audio.

I found it to be extremely hilarious. However, personal humor aside, from a game play standpoint it was unplayable as you could not tell without visual confirmation when she was actually trying to charge a shock for a pallet or window denial through a wall etc. it made the chases impossible to contend with.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated